BY DEGREE

NEW Powder Light 24HR 2 Dry Protection 3 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 1-866-DEGREE1 see more...

Joi H.
Jackson, MS
This was my favorite brand and sent when starting using deodorant. In high school playing intense sports it was very important to have a reliable and strong deodorant. I recently switch to another scent, but I do not have a problem with going back to this scent. The decoration does not feel to thick underarms , it works for me all day, and it's so very inexpensive.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This deodorant is okay. I bought it because it was on clearance at CVS. The 24 hour rule completely applies because this deodorant works amazingly along with all other Degree deodorants, but the smell of this just smells bad. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not a huge fan of "sheer lilac"
Mia L.
Pasadena , MD
It smells nice, it works well but does need to reapplied through out the day. It's good for the price, I always use this brand and dove. Both are about the same