Degree Women® Extra Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sexy Intrigue Invisible Solid Stick Twin Pack 2-2.6 oz. uploaded by Yvonne T.

BY DEGREE

Uses: reduces underarm wetness. see more...

• "This scent is sexy enough for parties, and the product strong enough for sports." in 1 review
Meagan K.
There’s really only a few anti perspirants that I prefer and this is one of them. It doesn’t make your sweat smell and does a good job at keeping you feeling fresh. I recommend degree to anyone.
Marissa G.
Hartville, OH
My absolute favorite scent. I’m super self conscious about sweating and smelling funky and before I found this I was ALWAYS worried about the way my natural body odor would smell mixed with the deodorant scent. So weird I know, but this is the only brand and scent I will use anymore. When I couldn’t find it in Target anymore, I started ordering it online in bulk.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I have 10 ppl in my house and God knows we go through hygiene like a jailhouse so twin packs that help me save 💵💵💵💵 then I'm all for it and this is Def something I love to save 💵💵💵💵on Def recommend to mom's
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
My absolute favorite deodorant! I have tried many many other brands before and I was always searching for a new deodorant to try, until I started using degree! I became in love! Finally a deodorant that I would not sweat through, will keep me fresh and smelling clean my entire 12 hr shifts at work! I love this stuff and definitely recommend! Not just this one either but any of their deodorants!
Natacia M.
Holland, MI
When I first started wearing deodarant, I wore Teen Stick. It didn't last through the school day. My mom eventually tried other deodarants. One day she brought this home and I've been using this faithfully ever since. I can get pretty sweaty and this deodarant keeps me smelling fresh. I've never HAD to reapply, when I do it's because I was particularly sweaty that day or I went swimming. This is by far my favorite. It smells great, too.
Tara B.
I like buying deodorant in two packs when they are available because I can usually find a coupon online as well so it makes a good deal. Degree deodorant is a nice product. It does not cause my sensitive skin any irritation. The smell is not to over powering and it does not stain my clothes. Over all its a good product and does what is claims.
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
I switched to Degree deodorant after using Secret for many years because I needed something a little stronger. Degree has more of the antiperspirant active ingredient than any other brand of similar price. I love all of the scents and love that I get the protection I need without a high price tag.
Colleen W.
Rockwood , TN
I work at a gym and on the weekends I teach swim lessons. Can you imagine how bad I would smell if I had bad deodorant? I bought this when I forgot to wear deodorant to work so I ran to the grocery store on my break and bought the best smelling thing I could find. I'm just happy I found this product. It actually smells good enough that I do not have to wear perfume and my armpits are smooth and stench free!
Hannah L.
Arlington, VA
Great deodorant that I feel confident using at the gym! Would recommend to anyone! I found this was one of those items that I would also carry around with me on a daily basis. It is one of my go to items! All ladies know that it's important to stay clean, therefore I would say, not matter if you get the small travel sizes or you get a full size, degree is great!
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
I've tried so many deodorants, trying to find the one that actually smells good to me, and stays fresh smelling is key. I run very hot during the summer, and I don't regulate the best. So of course I sweat more than others. This is the first deodorant that I felt like smelled the best after a hot day out in the sun. And it's by far my favorite scent!