Degree Women® Extra Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sexy Intrigue Invisible Solid Stick Twin Pack 2-2.6 oz. uploaded by Yvonne T.

BY DEGREE

Uses: reduces underarm wetness. see more...

• "This scent is sexy enough for parties, and the product strong enough for sports." in 1 review
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I've tried so many deodorants, trying to find the one that actually smells good to me, and stays fresh smelling is key. I run very hot during the summer, and I don't regulate the best. So of course I sweat more than others. This is the first deodorant that I felt like smelled the best after a hot day out in the sun. And it's by far my favorite scent!
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
My absolute favorite deodorant! I have tried many many other brands before and I was always searching for a new deodorant to try, until I started using degree! I became in love! Finally a deodorant that I would not sweat through, will keep me fresh and smelling clean my entire 12 hr shifts at work! I love this stuff and definitely recommend! Not just this one either but any of their deodorants!
Natacia M.
Holland, MI
When I first started wearing deodarant, I wore Teen Stick. It didn't last through the school day. My mom eventually tried other deodarants. One day she brought this home and I've been using this faithfully ever since. I can get pretty sweaty and this deodarant keeps me smelling fresh. I've never HAD to reapply, when I do it's because I was particularly sweaty that day or I went swimming. This is by far my favorite. It smells great, too.
Tara B.
I like buying deodorant in two packs when they are available because I can usually find a coupon online as well so it makes a good deal. Degree deodorant is a nice product. It does not cause my sensitive skin any irritation. The smell is not to over powering and it does not stain my clothes. Over all its a good product and does what is claims.
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
I switched to Degree deodorant after using Secret for many years because I needed something a little stronger. Degree has more of the antiperspirant active ingredient than any other brand of similar price. I love all of the scents and love that I get the protection I need without a high price tag.
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
I work at a gym and on the weekends I teach swim lessons. Can you imagine how bad I would smell if I had bad deodorant? I bought this when I forgot to wear deodorant to work so I ran to the grocery store on my break and bought the best smelling thing I could find. I'm just happy I found this product. It actually smells good enough that I do not have to wear perfume and my armpits are smooth and stench free!
Hannah L.
Arlington, VA
Great deodorant that I feel confident using at the gym! Would recommend to anyone! I found this was one of those items that I would also carry around with me on a daily basis. It is one of my go to items! All ladies know that it's important to stay clean, therefore I would say, not matter if you get the small travel sizes or you get a full size, degree is great!
Jennifer E.
Hot Springs, AR
I have been using this deodorant for 7 years and I can't imagine using anything else. I work in the restaurant industry and it keeps me dry, keeps me smelling great and really kicks in when I am working those long shifts. I haven't found another deodorant that is as good as degree and the sexy intrigue is the absolute best smell!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Degree is almost always on sale at my local Target, and this Extra Protection deodorant has become my favorite. I'm very active, and most women's deodorants tend to quit on me, but this one keeps me feeling fresh and smells great.
Shannon G.
I love the smell and the freshness this gives me. There is nothing like it out there. I have tried another clinical strength before and I was very disappointed. I smelled after a few hours. Degree keeps me from being stinky!