BY DEGREE

48HR Antiperspirant Shower Clean Dry Spray 2 Promotes Superior Protection 3 Features 48 Hour MOTIONSENSE Formula Try new Degree Women Shower Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant the new way to help get superior protection that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. Features a superior 48hr MOTIONSENSE formula with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine, blended with delicate fruit to promote an invigorating, clean feeling. see more...

• Is this better than the solid deodorant?2 Answers
  • I've wanted to try a spray on deodorant and I'm looking f...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use for pregn...3 Answers
Maria E.
Franklin, WI
I have a love/hate feeling for this deodorant.  I love that it keeps me smelling clean after working out and all day, but too much product comes out when sprayed.  I wish it would be more of a mist.  I also find myself overwhelmed and rushing out of the bathroom after spraying because I inhale so much of the spray if I don't. I may or may not buy again at this point.  I'm not a heavy sweater so this is not a make it or break it product for me.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
So if you need a deodorant that WORKS... it’s this. During recruitment I didn’t want to share a stick deodorant with my group so I bought this- simple 123 spray and no more BO smell- plus it was really cheap because it was on sale. The smell is very strong so if you don’t like that it’s not for you, but it’s a strong clean smell. The only reason I gave it 4/5 is because when I wore black you could see the spray through my black shirt.
Elena S.
North Andover , MA
To start I’d like to say I got this free from work. This stuff has a horrible chemical smell when you spray it. I can’t be in a small, enclosed space. It’s kind of wet once it’s on but does dry quickly but then leaves white residue behind under the arms. Seems to last long enough but it’s uncomfortable.
kimberly w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this deodorant! It’s affordable works well and has a really great smell! Are use it daily and I have never had a problem. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh 24 seven. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. They make it both for men and women and offer more than just one scent!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great deodorant - whether going out for the night, working out at the gym, or just going to work. It doesn’t leave lines on my clothes, and makes sure to keep me from being smelly. It also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I love this product and I’m super picks about my deodorant.
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After using this spray deodorant, I've been using the same one since. This stuff smells amazing and does not leave any residue on shirt or under arm. It lasts for a very long time. Its spray so you can even share it with others without feeling gross. Also very light!
Crystal L.
Works great and smells great. Can be bought at most stores. Mines was purchased at Walmart for a great price and kept me dry and smelling good all day and Disney stain clothes
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't worn spray deodorant since maybe middle school but when I received this one for free through Influenster I figured I'd give it a shot. It's now my favorite one! I love how it doesn't leave residue on my clothes or build up in my understanding area. It keeps me smelling great even through gym time.
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not think I’d like this form of antiperspirant, but I was pleasantly surprised after first try. It kept my underarms dry and smelling fresh for almost 24 hours.
Kayla F.
Byron, MN
I switched to using a spray deodorant because a regular stick deodorant wasn’t quite working for me. It was more expensive than the traditional stuff but it works so well! I’ve bought and used at least 10 bottles and I will continue using this brand and type of spray!
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I was wanting to try this but I have read a lot of reviews for dove and degree that they do not last the 48 hrs like they say they should. I currently use the solid form so what are the differences between the two?
Amanda S.
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use for pregnant women? I hear many had some issues with accidental inhalation. thanks!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
I've wanted to try a spray on deodorant and I'm looking for the best one. Any opinions on this particular brand? Pros? Cons? Other options that are better?
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this better than the solid deodorant?

Kohl's