BY DEGREE

48HR Antiperspirant Sheer Powder Dry Spray 2 Promotes Superior Protection 3 Features 48 Hour MOTIONSENSE Formula Try new Degree Women Sheer Powder Dry Spray Antiperspirant the new way to help get superior protection that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. Features a superior 48hr MOTIONSENSE formula with the smooth scent of freesia, jasmine and vanilla. see more...

• What do you think of this spray on deodorant?2 Answers
  • This deodorant spray fragrance is too strong ! Every time i spray...2 Answers
  • What is your preferred scent?2 Answers
Italivy L.
mableton
This product is amazing and last up to 48 hours. It will not sing your clothes it will keep them nice and clean. I don’t even have to wear perfume anymore because my deodorant act like one. This the order it will help you especially if you’re someone that works out a lot. It is the best kind of the order out there you should try it.
Mariana L.
Atlanta
Personally I love this product. It smells great. It has 48 hours of production. I bought its at Walmart. This anti-perspirant is great for people that workout a lot. Its not the first time I buy this product and I would buy it buy it again.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this deodorant and it seriously last true story in bed with the flue for fit days no energy to shower and my armpits still felt fresh and the deodorant lasted
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So far I really love this deodorant! It great to keep on hand since my daughter usually grabs and breaks my regular one. This one however is break proof from her lol. The scent is amazing I do not find it over powering at all. It last a long time and keeps me smelling fresh I also plan on keeping one in my bag once classes start up again incase I ever forget to put some on in the morning from being in a hurry.
Addie M.
I bought this on clearance at Target with a coupon. I am glad I did not pay a lot because it is not impressive. The scent is pretty good but nothing to rave about. It worked for me for a month or so then just stopped working on my skin, where i'm not perspiring a lot but my odor is coming through. On top of that, the spray is like suffocating, I felt like I was fumigating myself whenever I used it. No matter how little I spray, close/far from my skin & clothes or how ventilated the area, it is still like a burning inhalant.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Degree Women Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Sheer Powder, 3.8 oz Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth powder scent helps you feel fresh.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have been really impressed with this spray on deodorant from Degree. I usually stick to clinical strength formulas but this has worked well. I love the areisol and how it goes on dry, no white marks on my clothes! But best yet because I stay dry all day!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using the Dove Dry Spray for several months; however I received a free bottle of this so I gave it a try. Unfortunately, I could not use this product. I applied the same as the Dove version but this one left a horribly strong smell that left me gagging. It has gone in the trash and I will stick with Dove from now on.
Lauren G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Spray deodorant is just not for me. I tried using this product multiple times. I don't know if it is because of the scent but every time I use this I choke. It gets into the air and I have to leave the room coughing.
Ashley L.
Robbins, IL
I love this product. I bought it because I tend to drop traditional deodorant and it's breaks but if I drop this it doesn't. There's only a small issue I have and that's when ever I use it if it's breezy in my room the spray gets into my nose and causes a bit of an issue but other than that it's a great product
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
What do you think of this spray on deodorant?
Rhonda M.
What is your preferred scent?
Tequila C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant spray fragrance is too strong ! Every time i spray it i cough. any other deodrant sprays out there you guys can recommend for me?