Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Melody C.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Monica B.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Terri H.

BY DEGREE

Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz see more...

Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
This is my favorite deoderant. I have been using it for several years now. Degree is a great and dependable brand. I never have to worry about sweat spots/stains or smell. It lasts all day! The smell is so great too.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
My days are long. I usually shower and apply deodorant at night. It lasts all day, I don’t sweat, and I don’t smell! I think this product is gentle but very powerful. I would recommend. Price is great too!
Kalyn B.
By far the best deodorant I have ever used. Compared to similar products, it is longer lasting and the smell is like no other. It is highly effective in helping me feel super clean and fresh throughout the day. I recommend to everyone
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
My favorite deodorant! I always come back to this brand and more specifically, this scent. It’s a nice change from the usual shower fresh or powder scents of other deodorants. Keeps me dry and smelling good all day.
Crystal K.
Summersville , WV
If you have overactive arm pits this is pretty good. It keeps it smell for the most part of the day. I usually had to apply twice but it never made me smell worse. Recommend to others.
Francisca M.
I use this every single day and I love it!! My body has been changing and this product has kept me from having b.o. during worship time at church haha it's amazing! I have been using it for over a year, it even lasted through long days in the mission field on my trip to Africa. I hope to keep using this deodorant for more years to come because it's a staple in my daily routine.
Savannah O.
I love the smell of this deodorant. I always come back to this deodorant because I love the smell. The only thing I hate is that it leaves white marks on your clothes. Especially, since I wear alot of black. However, I love this scent and I put up with the white marks.
Melody C.
This stuff literally stays on all day and smells really good. Plus it's really affordable, it has a lot of product in it too and lasts forever. You can buy it at Walmart or any department store or drug store Degree Antiperspirant and Deodorant
katie B.
LANSING
I really enjoyed the scent. However, less than half way through the day I felt like I had to reapply. Like it was never there, whereas normally I still have the feeling of coverage the next morning with other brands. Didn't last long. Not a lot of product for the price.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I purchased this with a set at Sams club after using Dove clinical strength for years. Although, the price is right and it gets the job done, the Dove makes me feel much more fresh than the degree.