Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Melody C.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Monica B.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Terri H.

BY DEGREE

Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz see more...

Kendall K.
Indiana
Definitely my favorite deodorant! I’ve tried so many deodorants over the years and none of them worked. I’d either sweat too much or the scent would last a few hours and then fade away. The deodorant’s scent lasts nearly all day on me and keeps my underarms dry. Plus it smells good! If you’re struggling to find a deodorant that works for you, give this one a try!
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
This is my favorite deoderant. I have been using it for several years now. Degree is a great and dependable brand. I never have to worry about sweat spots/stains or smell. It lasts all day! The smell is so great too.
Michelle V.
New York
This is my go to. Ive tried others and just find myself coming back to this deodorant time and time again. The scent is so fresh and actually stays fresh all day.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis , MO
This is one of my favorite deodorants! I can work a full day at work in the hot summer heat, and my insides would be sweating and I get home and still have nice clean smelling pits. Okay, kinda nasty, but it legit works! It goes on nice and gentle and stays a long time!
Karissa L.
Tampa, FL
I’m OBSESSED with this deodorant. It’s the only one I’ll use. The scent is amazing, it actually smells like perfume, and the motion sense really does work. If I start working up a sweat, I can smell my deodorant more! Amazing product!
Abigail S.
Cumming, GA
Smell is nice and light. I wish it lasted longer though. On a long day I feel like I need to reapply before the evening. It is gentle on skin. Price is fair. I wish it didn’t show white marks so much.
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
If you have overactive arm pits this is pretty good. It keeps it smell for the most part of the day. I usually had to apply twice but it never made me smell worse. Recommend to others.
Francisca M.
I use this every single day and I love it!! My body has been changing and this product has kept me from having b.o. during worship time at church haha it's amazing! I have been using it for over a year, it even lasted through long days in the mission field on my trip to Africa. I hope to keep using this deodorant for more years to come because it's a staple in my daily routine.
Savannah O.
I love the smell of this deodorant. I always come back to this deodorant because I love the smell. The only thing I hate is that it leaves white marks on your clothes. Especially, since I wear alot of black. However, I love this scent and I put up with the white marks.
Melody C.
Auburn, ME
This stuff literally stays on all day and smells really good. Plus it's really affordable, it has a lot of product in it too and lasts forever. You can buy it at Walmart or any department store or drug store Degree Antiperspirant and Deodorant