Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Terri H.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Monica B.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Melody C.

BY DEGREE

Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz see more...

Jamie Rose S.
I love degree deodorant! I find that it works the best for my body chemistry and it is reasonably priced at my local grocer. This brand carries a good variety of scents and formulas, which is nice to have when you're down to one brand to choose from. Compared to other brands, it works much better and I haven't broken out with any rashes as of yet like I did with other brands.
Bria N.
I really love this deodorant it keep me dry all day long I really don't sweat when using this even when I work out my underarms stay slightly dry and the scents are so refreshing, I love wearing this.
Maggie P.
Mechanicville, NY
BOOOOOOOOO SECRET! STOP TESTING ON ANIMALS! Seriously, look up pictures of animals who are tested on - why are you spending money to support that cruelty?
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
This is my favorite deodorant! :) It works very well, & smells SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! A great choice in my opinion, and not too bad of a price!
Terri H.
This keeps me dry and fresh like nothing else. This scent has a nice smell almost like perfume but of course not as strong.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
The best deodorant!! the summer brings the worst out of me the smell jaajajjajaj but this deodorant saves me all the time!
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I like to switch up my deodorants, and picked this up because it was on sale. The scent is very nice and it works great.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
I absolutely love degrees deodorant it has a long lasting smell for 48hours super good doesn't leave your clothes white
Natalie W.
I love this. I have been using this product for over 5 years Its all i use i always recamend to my friends and family
dianna f.
i dont dislike this deoderant but it isnt my fav one either. it works great though and i like it. it does its job