Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Terri H.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Monica B.Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz uploaded by Melody C.

BY DEGREE

Degree Women Deodorant - Sexy Intrigue, 2.6oz see more...

Kalyn B.
By far the best deodorant I have ever used. Compared to similar products, it is longer lasting and the smell is like no other. It is highly effective in helping me feel super clean and fresh throughout the day. I recommend to everyone
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
My favorite deodorant! I always come back to this brand and more specifically, this scent. It’s a nice change from the usual shower fresh or powder scents of other deodorants. Keeps me dry and smelling good all day.
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
If you have overactive arm pits this is pretty good. It keeps it smell for the most part of the day. I usually had to apply twice but it never made me smell worse. Recommend to others.
Chelsea H.
I really enjoy the smell of this product and it doesn’t leave white residue! However I don’t feel like it lasts all day and keeps me dry while exercising which is a drawback for me.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I really like this product! I was a long time Secret wearer but decided to try something new and I’m really glad I did. It lasts all day plus it keeps me smelling fresh and clean!
Francisca M.
I use this every single day and I love it!! My body has been changing and this product has kept me from having b.o. during worship time at church haha it's amazing! I have been using it for over a year, it even lasted through long days in the mission field on my trip to Africa. I hope to keep using this deodorant for more years to come because it's a staple in my daily routine.
Savannah O.
I love the smell of this deodorant. I always come back to this deodorant because I love the smell. The only thing I hate is that it leaves white marks on your clothes. Especially, since I wear alot of black. However, I love this scent and I put up with the white marks.
Melody C.
This stuff literally stays on all day and smells really good. Plus it's really affordable, it has a lot of product in it too and lasts forever. You can buy it at Walmart or any department store or drug store Degree Antiperspirant and Deodorant
katie B.
LANSING
I really enjoyed the scent. However, less than half way through the day I felt like I had to reapply. Like it was never there, whereas normally I still have the feeling of coverage the next morning with other brands. Didn't last long. Not a lot of product for the price.
Megan T.
I have been using this deodorant for YEARS now. It stays on all day, it doesn't get on your clothes, and it smells AMAZING. It's fairly affordable; it's cheaper to buy in the bulk packs than individually. Each stick lasts about two-three months with every day use.