Degree Women Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant with Motion Sense uploaded by jennifer r.

BY DEGREE

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Prescription Strength Wetness Protection without a Prescription Degree Women Clinical Protection with motionSense. The only clinical strength anti-perspirant scientifically formulated to stay ahead of perspiration to keep you fresher when you move. Stay fresher longer with motionSense. Microencapsulated fragrance technology that gives an instant release of freshness when you move. Unique blend of skin moisturizing ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Anna L.
Amazing. Best deodorant and antiperspirant I've used. Makes u smell fresh and clean and u barely sweat!!
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I had to give up my old deodorant because it was no longer working and got this one to give it a shot and it works perfectly. Keeps me smelling good and fresh all day and doesn't cause me any irritation.
Samantha H.
I purchased this a while back, let me tell you it is absolutely phenomenal! I can go up to 3 days without having to reapply, your underarms stay dry all 3 days as well! It smells right like the regular strength. It is fairly small for what you pay, but it wears like iron! There were no marks or white stains left on my clothing either! Highly recommend!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I found that this works the best out of all the clinical strength deodorants. With that being said, it is pricey and there is not a lot of product in the bottle, I also had to apply it every day, I couldn't go every other. I would start buying this again if they made an aluminum free version. Otherwise I'm sticking to Toms (and applying twice a day).
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Total TMI but this broke out my under arms so badly - I had the worst rash! I wasn't sweating but I was scratching at my armpits. I'd rather smell then scratch frankly so I switched to a different brand. If you have sensitive skin, be careful...
Taylor A.
I was really pleased when I found this Deodorant. In the past the only thing that worked for me was mens Deodorant but this got the job done and smells a lot better and more feminine.
jennifer r.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love using this stuff always like using it before going to the gym . Keeps me dry and smelling good at the same time
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My absolute MVP Product for when the going get tough and things stat to get sweaty. It keeps my underarms dry and smelling fresh without causing pit stains during tough workouts. Definitely recommend!
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Perfect deodorant for anyone that is always on the go or has serious sweating issues. Ive been using this deodorant for almost 4 years and i can tell you that it has never failed me and i work outdoors. Put it on at the beginning of your day and by the end of the day you will still smell fresh
Ashley M.
This is my MVP product! I've tried other "clinical" brands and nothing compares to Degree Clinical Protection. Has a great scent and never lets me down no matter what my activitly level is!