Degree Women Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant, Stress Control, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Catherine S.

BY DEGREE

NEW Doctor Endorsed br Clinically Proven Scientifically Tested Prescription Strength Wetness Protection 1 Body-Responsive Odor Protection 4 With Stress-Activated Ingredients 3 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY Who is Degree Clinical Protection For? br Anyone who does not want to be held back by perspiration or odor, especially in moments that matter. For Optimal Performance: Degree Clinical Protection can be applied in the morning and also before going to bed. 2 Nighttime application produces optimal results as Degree Clinical Protection is best activated by your body s resting temperature. 3 This protection lasts throughout the following day, even after a shower. Degree Clinical Protection provides our most advanced, long-lasting protection against wetness and odor, yet is gentle enough for everyday use. Our unique formula helps keep you fresh, see more...

Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Pharr
I sweat usually & mostly Bc I stress a lot from daily stuff & ever since this deodorant got released it has helped so much. My sweat has really helped control the smell as well with the amount of sweat I perspirant.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have nothing bad to say about this awesome deodorant. In times of high stress it has never failed me.
Shayna K.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
This deodorant is awesome! I live in the south with lots of humidity on top of working at an animal hospital that requires some hard labor causing me to sweat a lot and I usually sweat under stress as well. This keeps me dry and smelling good all day!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
This is honestly my new favorite deodorant. It works so well!! I don't perspire throughout the day at all and the smell stays fresh just as well at night as it did in the morning. I usually use clinical deodorant anyways, but this is by far my favorite and nose effective.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
Just started using this and I have noticed so much difference. I no longer have sweat stains on my shirts and I work 12 hour shifts!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I love this deodorant. It is in my top 3 favorites! It lasts all day and keeps my pits from getting wet.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
Before I switched to cruelty-free antiperspirant, this was my go-to to keep dampness under control. It was on the pricier side of antiperspirant, anywhere from $11 to $13 CAD, but it did work for me to an extent. If I was just hanging around the house on a hot day, it kept me dry, but it did fail me whenever I was doing exercise. If you're not super sensitive to heat, and don't sweat like I do, then you'll probably be fine, and I did use it for years because it was the best I could find, but the cruelty-free antiperspirant that I use now has to be the absolute best I've ever found.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
The best antiperspirant I've used yet! It's embarrassing to admit that you sweat enough to need a clinical strength one, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't find it's 100% affective, but definitely works well, and much better than other ones I've tried. I wish you could get it in different scents though.