Degree Women Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant, Stress Control, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by vonne y.Degree Women Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant, Stress Control, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Catherine S.

BY DEGREE

NEW Doctor Endorsed br Clinically Proven Scientifically Tested Prescription Strength Wetness Protection 1 Body-Responsive Odor Protection 4 With Stress-Activated Ingredients 3 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY Who is Degree Clinical Protection For? br Anyone who does not want to be held back by perspiration or odor, especially in moments that matter. For Optimal Performance: Degree Clinical Protection can be applied in the morning and also before going to bed. 2 Nighttime application produces optimal results as Degree Clinical Protection is best activated by your body s resting temperature. 3 This protection lasts throughout the following day, even after a shower. Degree Clinical Protection provides our most advanced, long-lasting protection against wetness and odor, yet is gentle enough for everyday use. Our unique formula helps keep you fresh, see more...

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love this deodorant! I can't even give you guys a comparison for it because I've literally been using it since they came out with it. I don't know if it's the fact that it's a prescription strength or because its degree or a combination of both but this deodorant really does a great job! I'm not really a person that sweats all that much even though I do live in Florida, my face looks sweaty sometimes, but I'm not like a sweaty person if that makes sense! LMAO TMI TMI I know I'm sorry! But even after working out and and working up a sweat whatever it is that you're doing I have never had any issues with odor or sweating through clothing or anything like that since using this. I remember when I used to use other deodorants, I used to have to switch them every once in awhile because they just didn't work as well after a short period of time, this particular degree I've been using for years now and it's never let me down! It also has a very light smell its not overpowering it doesn't make you feel sick to your stomach! It's not very perfume it just has a clean light smell to it but somehow it still blocks any odor. I haven't tried another in a while but this has been my go-to for years! I definitely recommend it!
Ellyn H.
Unfortunately, I was not a fan of this deodorant. I don't sweat a lot, but I tend to smell a lot faster than most people. The scent of this deodorant is really nice, fresh and clean, and it kept my odor at bay for several hours, but I had to re-apply around lunch time and again before I went out for dinner.  I will not buy this again, I find that Secret clinical protection works much better for me.
Bridget f.
rockledge, PA
my favorite!!! def pricey but so worth it, helps me not sweat and keeps you smelling good all day! i’m a hairdresser so i’m always all over people lol especially washing there hair so I was always self conscious about if i smelled ever lol and ever since i’ve been using this I know i dont have to, i’m always covered!
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
This is my most recent deodorant find and it works! So far it has beat the summer heat and kept me smelling fresh! I would definitely recommend to all, as it goes on clear and doesn’t require reapplication like many others.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
I love this product! Besides the fact that the scents are actual clean and refreshing it is long lasting and actually works! I like the fact that I actually do not sweat through my shirt in 100 degree weather. Trust me that is saying something when you live in Texas were the temp is hot and hotter! I would most defiantly recommend this product 10 out of 10!
Jhenifer V.
Degree Women clinical protection deodorant is a product that I like to use. It smells good and the perfume of it is not too strong. It does protects me from sweating also when I am under stress. Also it does not irritates my skin.
Charlie A.
This is honestly my new favorite deodorant. It works so well!! I don't perspire throughout the day at all and the smell stays fresh just as well at night as it did in the morning. I usually use clinical deodorant anyways, but this is by far my favorite and nose effective.
Brenda K.
This deodorant is the best and the only one that works for my continually. I don’t necessarily stress sweat a lot, but I feel like I smell so icky no matter what deodorant I’ve ever tried and this one works perfectly, worth the extra money!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
This deodorant is awesome! I live in the south with lots of humidity on top of working at an animal hospital that requires some hard labor causing me to sweat a lot and I usually sweat under stress as well. This keeps me dry and smelling good all day!
Kimberlee F.
Valdosta, GA
This deodorant is the only thing that saves this sweaty gal from the Ga heat and humidity! I am a stress sweater and the clinical strength is all that will stand up and keep the funk at bay. Smells great and hasn’t let me down.

back