BY DEGREE

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenna L.
Niskayuna
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
By far, my favorite deodorant!! I love this and the fragrance is not too strong. I use it every day, and even use it for when I’m going to the gym, going to practice, etc. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who sweats excessively.
Amanda S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: CVS
Love it. Gone through so many different kinds. I workout often and although I don’t perspire too much in my normal routine, I was totally safe this hot summer from any unnecessary sweat. Also is perfect for my sensitive skin - absolutely no irritation.
Bridgette K.
Copley, OH
This deodorant is perfect for all year round but even better in the summer and humidity. It definitely lasts all day and you don't have to worry about needing to reapply throughout the day. Once a day is all you need! I would recommend this if you want a long-lasting deodorant and you don't want to have to worry about checking throughout the day.
Angela W.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: Walgreens
I cannot use regular deodorant because I smell too much. But this works very well for me, after a long day of running around I don’t smell at all!
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
This company is one of the best companies that have been dealing with it for a long time because its products are wonderful and the raw materials are excellent and more wonderful
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
Degree clinical will keep you sweat free and dry for 48 hours. I never leave with out it. Light fragrance and creamy texture.
Alee L.
Anderson, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I stress sweat and this helps cover for a few hours. It will leave a stain on your shirt. It's no mirical but works best for me. I use this when I'm not using mens
Giselle F.
I've used some of the other deodorants out there and nothing has worked for me like Degree has. It's gentle and smells great. The clinical protection really works. I plan on using this until it no longer works for me. Because it's clinical and stronger than the regular deodorants, I don't know if it right for everyone though.
Jo T.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells pretty good. Good for sensitive skin. Works really well. I work in an environment where I sweat a lot. Use it all the time. Worth the money.
Dina B.
Downingtown, PA
Purchased at: CVS
This deodorant works well and seems to last all day throughout work and working out at the gym
Amanda G.
Can you feel the difference from the regular degree?
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does the Degree Clinical Protection come off on your clothes?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Why is this in a box??
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
Have any of you tried secret clinical? If so how does this compare to it?
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does this really work because I sweat a lot but I don't want to do that botox mess ...nope