BY DEGREE #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Sarah W.
Massillon , OH
I am an avid runner and won't use any deodorant but that. Degree really did a great job with this product, I can now go on long runs and not feel like I'm instantly pouring sweat. Also this product smells good and dries quickly.
Sarah C.
For the past 2-3 deodorants I have tried, from Dove to Secret, I haven't been able to find anything that worked. I either became sticky and sweaty an hour after application or developed a rash. I snatched this deodorant up a couple weeks ago, simply frustrated, and WOW. This stuff is amazing! Yes, after about 6 hours at work, during the rush hour, I get a little sweaty, but it doesn't last, I never come home with pit stains (gross, I know, sorry), and it keeps me fresh-feeling and eliminates all odor. The only con is that it transfers majorly onto my clothes so I don't know how it will be in the summer, but it washes right out. Definitely buying this stuff again!
Tayler C.
shelby nc
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
I work in a wearhouse and I’m constantly sweating and walking, this stuff stays and it keeps your armpits smelling great!! I only have to apply it once I get up and it last 24 hours, I would recommend this to anyone that has problems with your armpits stinking !!!
Daphne W.
This works just ok, nothing great. It you dont workout or sweat very much, then this would be well suited for you. Clinical means nothing...
Shemeka T.
Non-stick, great smelling product. It keeps me fresh and gets me through the day.
Keri K.
Louisville, KY
Love the smell of this deodorant! I have been through plenty of deodorants that have not worked, but this one pretty much does the job. I have no complaints!
Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
I try different varieties every few months Degree Motion Sense is an awesome brand very effective smells fresh and clean. I recommend this product.
Bethany H.
Love this! Stops the sweat, smells great, last all day, easy to apply. Only problem is that sometimes it leaves a white mark on my clothes.
malina h.
I have always been a big fan of degree deodorant. it always smells great and lasts all day for me!
I love this deodorant ! I have bad anxiety from the military and I sweat more then the average person. I have tried my share of deodorants and antiperspirants but I always seem to come back to this. It helps during times of high stress and high physical activity as well as regular days. I have tried other clinical strength deodorants but they have never done the job as well as this ! I highly recommend this :)
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?