BY DEGREE #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Sarah M.
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
I’m not a huge fan of this deodorant. It doesn’t leave any stains or marks on my clothes which is nice, but that’s about all it that’s nice. This does nothing to help prevent me sweating. This also doesn’t help to mask my body odor. I’m a sweaty, smelly mess after using this
MK J.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This just did not work for me at all and it was such a waste of my money. It did not help with my armpits sweating at all. I never bought this again.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
I really had high hopes for this one working for me with it being clinical strength but I wasent impressed. It didn't do anything for me I found myself sweating soon after and I also noticed my under arms being really itchy from this. I won't use this product again..
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
I bought the invisible one and it is horrible. I am using a black tshirt and I used now and it is not invisible. My tshirt is all white now. I hated
Pink C.
I honestly don't like this deodorant. It makes my underarms really dark and it leaves them dry. But maybe that's just me. I used to love using this deodorant but I now feel like it's not worth it. I won't ever buy this deodorant again.
Dusty G.
3095 west carmine road Avon Park, FL 33825
Smells really good but it turns anything I ware that's white, black. Not sure why. so I don't use it very often.
Kaylee L.
El Cajon, CA
This deodorant is not good in my opinion. It leaves my armpits slighly sticky and really sweaty.
Deb G.
I tried this product and it never worked any differently than the regular degree deodorant. Very disappointed.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I really dislike this product. If you sweat a lot I don't think this is the deodorant for you. It doesn't keep me from smelling bad and it doesn't do a great job at keeping my under arms fresh either. I tried it out because it's fairly inexpensive but was disappointed. It looks very white on your skin it doesn't go on clear at all.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I love the smell, but this does not work for me. i have super sensitive underarms and this breaks me out into something bad.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?