BY DEGREE #8 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent staying ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
I have had a problem with sweating badly since I was a teenager. I have tried possibly every deodrant they have made. It wasn't until recently that I found this gem of a product!!! Works awesome on stress sweat also!!!
Alejandra R.
Pharr, TX
I have tried many deodorants before but this is the one that actually works. What I like is that you don't really sweat alot. I use it once a day, it actually lasts.
Ashley B.
I started using men's deodorant out of laziness..my dad and brother's deodorant was easier to grab than mine so I started using Degree Men's Dry Protection deodorant and I actually love it. Do I smell like a man? Maybe but it lasts all day long and at least I smell clean! I've used plenty of other women's deodorants and I have to reapply so often and if I forget to reapply I'm doomed! At least with this deodorant I don't have to worry! I am constantly moving at my job so a good deodorant is beyond necessary!
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
This says antiperspirant and deodorant but I feel like its failing in the antiperspirant section. I still sweat but it smells good. So at least one part is working.
Vanessa L.
Navarre
Personally the is an outstanding antiperspirant really does the trick. I bought at Wal-Mart for a very reasonable price. Applys very smooth and easy doesn't clump
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
My favorite deodorant/antiperspirant. Hands down (pun intended). It really is amazing. Stops sweat from even happening in the first place, smells nice, lasts all day. I was a camp counselor in California this summer, and I didn't always have time to shower. This deodorant saved me-- I was even referred to as "the counselor who smelled good!" It is VERY drying, though, so I'd only recommend this if you tend to sweat a lot. Otherwise, it might make you a bit itchy/dry!
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
When I was younger I could use just about any type of Deodorant. However as I got older I noticed my body and skin started to have different reactions to different brands I had used most of my teenage years. The Clear Gel Deodorant's always leave me feeling wet and sticky and uncomfortable. I feel as if I am needing to use it several times a day.. However with Degree, I can put it on, And feel comfortable the rest of the day.
It is very Strong and powerful, I could literally put this on and skip a day or two (I don't... but it works that well) No complaints when it comes to degree. in fact my 15 year old now uses it too!
Maya F.
Austin, TX
If i could marry this deodorant, I would. That is how AMAZING it is. I refuse to wear anything else. The scent is what does it for me, it smells nothing like the baby powders and whatnot that other deodorants purport. I have tried others and hated the way that they smelled. I have literally gone to 5 or 6 stores in the same day just to find it. I am an avid workout gym freak, and need something strong and this does the trick. I smell like success :)
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
Started using this one because it is a little cheaper than the secret one. It works exactly the same. I really only use this one in the summer months when I tend to sweat more. Definitely makes a difference!
Sabrina C.
I use the ultra clear pure clean solid invisibly degree and it's my one and only deodorant that I will use. I've tried many and degree is the one brand that never lets me down. It really does last long for me and doesn't show any white residue after I put it on every morning on my clothes. It doesn't have a strong smell or anything that would cause any scents just a pure simple clean smell that doesn't irritate or sting my nose
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?