BY DEGREE #66 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Courtney M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
Love this deodorant. I sweat a lot, even in the cold, and this works for me. I like this scent better than some of the other clinical protection kinds. It does have longer wear, and lasts all day. I will continue to use this; Love the brand, coverage, and scent!
Rie G.
Love! Love! Love this motion sense stick of deodorant!!! It has been my to product for combating odor since 2013. I used to use another brand, but had to use my daughter's Degree when I forgot to bring my deodorant with me while on vacation. I fell in love with the way it kept me fresh and not once did I become sweaty in my armpits!!
So you know I will definitely be buying this product again and I love the smell of "sexy intense" the scent that I purchased.
This deodorant is great and does exactly what it says I only have to put deodorant on 1 time a day now. With my other deodorants it would be all gone by lunch but with this it lasts all day and through my after school workouts and I still smell fresh.
Amber s.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like I sweat as though I'm a man so I love this stuff... I seriously sweat to a ridiculous degree but clinical antiperspirants such as this one are a life saver plus they don't leave white marks all over my clothes which are a sure buzz kill to my outfit if I'm running around in meetings all day at work
Mvry🔗Keanu C.
Honolulu
This product helped reduce my sweating by a lot. I noticed a significant difference. Im overall satisfied with the product and it's price. Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Bailey D.
Lexington, KY
I think degree for men deodorant is a great product. I use degree everyday and from start to finish of each day I feel that I get great protection from smell from degree for men. This product keeps my arm pits dry during the hottest days.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I realized I need to change from my years long anti perspirant for something new. I purchased this from Sams Club and loved that I received more for my money. I carry one in my handbag and leave the others at home. I was sick of wearing deodorant quite frankly and am glad I have something new.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I love the scent of this product. I also love the protection and coverage I get from using it. I repurchase this type every single time and will continue to do so. I actually am almost out of it now so I need to pick up more!
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I am only rating this 4 starts because it doesn't have that really nice girly smell I like from other brands. However, I love that it last. If you work out a lot like myself and find that other brands cause you to sweat a lot. This is a really great investment for a good price.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
My boyfriend just started using this new deodorant and OMG he smells SO GOOD all of the time. I just want to burry myself in his shirt and live there haha. He says he likes it better than his last deodorant and he used that brand for years so that's got to be saying something.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Woodstock, CT
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?

back