BY DEGREE #62 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is the only deodorant I use. It does a pretty good job of keeping me dry but to be completely honest my doctor told me that do that the ones meant to keep you dry are really just blocking your pores and that's not something you should look for in a deodorant. when it comes to smell this lasts me all day no matter what activity I'm doing whether it's in the office or whether I'm playing a sport on the weekend. the only thing I have to say that bothers me is how much weight gets on my clothes and how it clumps under my armpit
Brianna A.
I use this a lot in the summer time especially when I sweat a lot. I would always have stains under my armpits and it was so embarrassing and gross...I would end up stinking also. This is amazing and works wonders!! It smells really good and it stops me from sweating or smelling gross. They say to apply at night but I use this like normal deodorant and apply it in the morning, it last me all day long. I feel like a sweat excessively more than normal people but when I apply this I feel so confident....I recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Chavonne L.
Fool proof formula stays true to its claims! I wear black scrubs quite often and of course finiding a suitable deodorant that wasn't going to leave an obvious streaky residue on my clothing or underarms. And after many trials with other drugstore brands and clinical ones this one seems to work just fine. And can we talk about how reasonably priced it is too! And a little does go a long way.
Myra H.
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
Love this deodorant! The scent I have is shower fresh, and it smells just that -- fresh. I apply mine at night before bed and can make it through the entirety of the next day without any sweat/odor problems. I've even gone through cardio classes and felt fresh under my arms even when I was sweating everywhere else. I got mine for free but am going to purchase more once this one runs out. Also really appreciate the cream vs gel because the cream just applies more smoothly, less messily, and still dries clear.
Ashley W.
I love this deodorant. I have used it everyday for the last 10 years I would say and it is amazing. Not only does it smell nice but it works to keep me dry and block any odors I may have throughout the day. Inly downside would be that it is not clear like it says (leaves white on my clothes but it washes out so it does not leave stains) and it tends to clump together at the 11th hour mark in my day.
Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Degree Men Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
I have been using Degree ever since I was in high school. The one I use everyday is Sexy Intrigue motionsense. It has a really nice scent to it that lasts all day! I’ve tried other brands and by the end of the day it’s lost it’s effectiveness. I’ve put it on before I work out and it stays on the whole time without me having to worry about a bad stench afterwards! I recommend this :)
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Pleasant scent but smelled too much like baby wipes for me to love the fragrance. It worked well against wetness but I swear a lot. I would rather use something stronger. It's an invisible solid but it still got all over my clothing.
Nancy C.
Irving, TX
This is a pretty good deodorant, but could be better honestly. It does get off on my dark clothes which sucks, but it does the job, and keeps me dry all day. I would recommend it, but not if you're gonna wear dark clothes .
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
This product provided me with all day odor control and kept me dry the whole day. It also moisturizing for your under arms. Mine have never felt smoother. I live in Texas where the weather is Hot so i need something that is going to keep me dry and this product is obe that i can rely on every time!
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Woodstock, CT
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?

back