BY DEGREE #8 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent staying ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Degree Men Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Ashley W.
I love this deodorant. I have used it everyday for the last 10 years I would say and it is amazing. Not only does it smell nice but it works to keep me dry and block any odors I may have throughout the day. Inly downside would be that it is not clear like it says (leaves white on my clothes but it washes out so it does not leave stains) and it tends to clump together at the 11th hour mark in my day.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Pleasant scent but smelled too much like baby wipes for me to love the fragrance. It worked well against wetness but I swear a lot. I would rather use something stronger. It's an invisible solid but it still got all over my clothing.
Nancy C.
Irving, TX
This is a pretty good deodorant, but could be better honestly. It does get off on my dark clothes which sucks, but it does the job, and keeps me dry all day. I would recommend it, but not if you're gonna wear dark clothes .
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
This product provided me with all day odor control and kept me dry the whole day. It also moisturizing for your under arms. Mine have never felt smoother. I live in Texas where the weather is Hot so i need something that is going to keep me dry and this product is obe that i can rely on every time!
Claire M.
I used to think that I would never find a deodorant that kept me dry all day, and then I found this. It smells great AND keeps me dry. I bought a bulk pack at Sam's Club and I'm so glad I did! it's my new go to deodorant!
Scarlett H.
Absolutely love this deodorant. It keeps me dry and smelling nice all day. Definitely apply at night for the best results since it gives it time to soak in. I buy this regularly along with other scents. If you are a sweaty person, for sure give this a try!
Rie G.
Love! Love! Love this motion sense stick of deodorant!!! It has been my to product for combating odor since 2013. I used to use another brand, but had to use my daughter's Degree when I forgot to bring my deodorant with me while on vacation. I fell in love with the way it kept me fresh and not once did I become sweaty in my armpits!!
So you know I will definitely be buying this product again and I love the smell of "sexy intense" the scent that I purchased.
Michaela M.
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. It keeps my underarms dry and smelling good all day long! I was so impressed by how nice the formula was and how easily it applied! This is such an effective formula that this is the only anti-antiperspirant that I will purchase.
Areli S.
I got this at my walmart for like $6 because i ran out of the one i had before (not a degree brand) and i didn't mind spending $6 it seemed like a hood deal it was pretty big. However i feel like it doesn't help me as much as id like it to so im still on the hunt for the perfect degree deodorant
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?