BY DEGREE #8 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent staying ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Degree Women Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant - Shower Clean is a good product.  You turn the wheel twice for the proper dosage and are good for the entire day.  This product literally lasts from morning to morning (between showers).  I could still smell the product before washing.  It is a light, pleasant, fresh scent.  It feels just a bit moist when first applied, but quickly dries.  I was impressed with the product and would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
I have been using Degree ever since I was in high school. The one I use everyday is Sexy Intrigue motionsense. It has a really nice scent to it that lasts all day! I’ve tried other brands and by the end of the day it’s lost it’s effectiveness. I’ve put it on before I work out and it stays on the whole time without me having to worry about a bad stench afterwards! I recommend this :)
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is another line who makes a great Clinical Protection product at good price point. Usually it retails for around $7-10 depending on where you buy it. It's normally my go to but the thing that will keep me from purchasing it is price. I'm seeing a lot of miniature and travel sized versions of products; this would be a good one to market that way.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I sweat allot from my armpits and im always finding my self re applying. Other product make leave greasy or with a rash. Guys one seemed to work well with me. And Leo's me smelling fresh
Noelle M.
Spokane
Review for: Other more...
I’m a woman and I buy the Men’s Degree Dry Protection because I swear it’s the best there is! It’s almost like it blocks your sweat glands. In the world of deodorant this is the best!
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
By far the best deodorant I have used to date. It smells so good and last all day. I bought this at Walmart and it was reasonably priced. I will continue to buy this and recommend to others. Finally found one that actually works. Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Bre R.
fredericksburg
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this deodorant, it’s one of the only ones that actually keeps me feeling and smelling fresh all day. It also isn’t an irritating formula for me personally. The only downfall is that it empties out kind of quickly and you don’t see it coming because of the way it comes out.
Hope H.
This smells great and keeps me dry all day. You can smell the fragrance when you start to break a sweat, not your stinky self, which is awesome. Definitely recommend.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
Me and my pits love this deodorant. It’s my number one go to. It’s works amazing and all day. It doesn’t leave marks on my clothes and the scent is overwhelming like some other deodorants. I recommend this to everyone.
Chelsea B.
Dover
I love this stuff. It lasts for a good long while and it smells very nice all day as well. Is a happy medium price wise. I've learned you get what you pay for so I'm willing to splurge on my deodorant.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?