BY DEGREE #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Habits & attitude data shows that 'underarm wetness is preceived to be a moderate or big problem for 27% of men and 21% of women'. 22% of men & 19% of women say they need more protection than the average person. Degree Clinical Protection is formulated...

• Does this last all day?2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel wet at all? How is it for scent ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Dove deodorant?1 Answers
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
Works very effectively at stopping unwanted odors. A very affordable product that I bought at Target. I use it daily. I would give more stars but I don’t like the strong and artificial perfume smell.
Sarah C.
For the past 2-3 deodorants I have tried, from Dove to Secret, I haven't been able to find anything that worked. I either became sticky and sweaty an hour after application or developed a rash. I snatched this deodorant up a couple weeks ago, simply frustrated, and WOW. This stuff is amazing! Yes, after about 6 hours at work, during the rush hour, I get a little sweaty, but it doesn't last, I never come home with pit stains (gross, I know, sorry), and it keeps me fresh-feeling and eliminates all odor. The only con is that it transfers majorly onto my clothes so I don't know how it will be in the summer, but it washes right out. Definitely buying this stuff again!
Megan W.
Berea, KY
This does work but I do not necessarily care for the scent. I does not mix well with my body for some reason but I have trouble with a lot of deodorants so it is not just this one that is like that
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I live by this deodorant! This is the only thing that will keep me fresh and last all day. I am a larger framed woman and we all know how important it is for us larger women to make sure we take care of ourselves. This deodorant will not let you down. This goes on invisible and will not leave a residue like others even though it is a solid it dries clear. I love the fact that I can use this and sweat all day weather I'm mowing grass or whatever I may be doing this keeps me fresh!! It has a wonderful scent to it as well and is fairly priced!
Chaya K.
Degree Dry Protection invisible solid is my go-to brand deodorant because it keeps my under arms dry all day, provides 100% odor protection and it costs less than Secret.
Amy J.
Taft, CA
Let's start with the basics.
Scent -- Nice smell and not overwhelming to the senses.
Texture -- Glided on smoothly with minimal flaking
Sweat Protection -- Much better than expected. I wasn't convinced at first that it could do any better than some other brand, but it did do much better than the brand I was using previously.
Odor Protection -- Yes! This does help in preventing body odor from sweating. Much better than my previous brand.
Stain Protection -- Did not leave a single stain in my shirts. Not only did it prevent sweat stains in my shirt, but no deodorant marks left either.

Overall, a better choice than my previous brand. I would recommend this one!
Sarah S.
Works well, helps prevent sweat and any smells. Goes on smooth and you don’t have to worry about white marks on your clothing. Always priced well, purchased at target
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
I have had a problem with sweating badly since I was a teenager. I have tried possibly every deodrant they have made. It wasn't until recently that I found this gem of a product!!! Works awesome on stress sweat also!!!
Ashley B.
I started using men's deodorant out of laziness..my dad and brother's deodorant was easier to grab than mine so I started using Degree Men's Dry Protection deodorant and I actually love it. Do I smell like a man? Maybe but it lasts all day long and at least I smell clean! I've used plenty of other women's deodorants and I have to reapply so often and if I forget to reapply I'm doomed! At least with this deodorant I don't have to worry! I am constantly moving at my job so a good deodorant is beyond necessary!
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
This says antiperspirant and deodorant but I feel like its failing in the antiperspirant section. I still sweat but it smells good. So at least one part is working.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What is your fav kind of deodorant from degree
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
What's another good brand to try? Not dove?
Karen A.
Is this the only anyone else can only use that actually holds up and works??
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
I've been looking for a deodorant that keeps my dry and smelling fresh all day. How long does it keep you dry and smelling good?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Have you ever used a mens deodorant before?