Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Degree Women® Clinical Protection® Active Clean Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant more...
So I actually bought this deoderant on a whim. I like using "mens" deodorant such as Old Spice and Axe because they smell better and last for a long time. Anyways, I thought I'd give this one a try. Let me start by saying that this deodorant smells AMAZING! Definitely 10/10 on smell. I recommend not using this deodorant with any dark colors as it leaves white marks but besides that, it is creamy and I'm able to leave it on for a long time with no odor problems whatsoever!