BY DEGREE

A Sophisticated and Classic fragrance sure to delight your senses and keep pace with your active life.  Also try the matching Classic Romance antiperspirant.  Lightly mist over body anytime, anywhere. Questions? Call toll-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ; see more...

• I would love to give this a try, Does it smell fresh Swee...1 Answers
Degree Women Body Mist
  • "I've tried this before and if you want a soft scent then I would recomend to use it on a every day basis or for a signal scent" in 1 review
  • "last a good amount of time and does not irritate my skin like very strong in alcohol other ones do" in 1 review
  • "i personally prefer perfumes because the scent last way longer but these are really good for after a work out and you dont want to smell so disgusting " in 1 review
Anastasia D.
Smells so delicious, absolutely love this. I use this before and after my workouts.. definitely keeps the funk away.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I love the way this smells. It smells fresh and nice. I use it almost every day. I'll definitely buy again.
Stephanie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love this product!!! I love the smell. It makes me want to put on a lot more every time i spray it
Kasey C.
I love this body spray smells good and lasts a way wish it would last longer but hey
kayka s.
Eu amo sexy spray corporal intriga por grau, a sua triste que eles desistem tornando-se um não estão vendendo mais, eu espero que ele volte !!! é difícil encontrar um bom spray corporal que cheira bem em você que não custa muito, realmente espero que eles trazem isso de volta para as lojas ou, pelo menos, estar disponível para compra on-line, é o melhor!
Sarah W.
London,Camden
I've tried this before and if you want a soft scent then I would recommend to use it on a every day basis or for a signal scent
Rebecca D.
Smells so good used it after showering its long lasting, better than the Secret ones I have tried and much more affordable
angelica a.
I would love to give this a try, Does it smell fresh Sweet fruity? what is the price range on this?