BY DEGREE

A Sophisticated and Classic fragrance sure to delight your senses and keep pace with your active life.  Also try the matching Classic Romance antiperspirant.  Lightly mist over body anytime, anywhere. Questions? Call toll-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ; see more...

• I would love to give this a try, Does it smell fresh Sweet fruity...1 Answers
Degree Women Body Mist
  • "I've tried this before and if you want a soft scent then I would recomend to use it on a every day basis or for a signal scent" in 1 review
  • "i personally prefer perfumes because the scent last way longer but these are really good for after a work out and you dont want to smell so disgusting " in 1 review
  • "Smells so good used it after showering its long lasting, better than the Secret ones I have tried and much more affordable" in 1 review
  • "smells amazing long lasting " in 1 review
  • "last a good amount of time and does not irritate my skin like very strong in alcohol other ones do" in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
This is good for on the go, I keep it in my car and spray when I'm out and about, not too heavy not too light and makes the car smell nice as well :)
Hunnie C.
Pomona, CA
Love these lil sprays !! I just randomly bought this at target - kept in my car, I get complimented every time I use it!
Ivy N.
Smells great! But the brand name may confuse. It is sold in the deodorant aisle next to other antiperspirants. But it is neither an antiperspirant nor deodorant. It is a body spray in a tiny bottle. While it smells good, the light scent doesn't last (like most body sprays). Reminds me of a young girl's first perfume. Something she can't get out of control with.
Rebecca D.
kayka s.
Eu amo sexy spray corporal intriga por grau, a sua triste que eles desistem tornando-se um não estão vendendo mais, eu espero que ele volte !!! é difícil encontrar um bom spray corporal que cheira bem em você que não custa muito, realmente espero que eles trazem isso de volta para as lojas ou, pelo menos, estar disponível para compra on-line, é o melhor!
Sarah W.
London,Camden
I've tried this before and if you want a soft scent then I would recommend to use it on a every day basis or for a signal scent
angelica a.
I would love to give this a try, Does it smell fresh Sweet fruity? what is the price range on this?