BY DEGREE

A Sophisticated and Classic fragrance sure to delight your senses and keep pace with your active life.  Also try the matching Classic Romance antiperspirant.  Lightly mist over body anytime, anywhere. Questions? Call toll-free 1-866-DEGREE1 ; see more...

• I would love to give this a try, Does it smell fresh Sweet fruity...1 Answers
Degree Women Body Mist
  • "I've tried this before and if you want a soft scent then I would recomend to use it on a every day basis or for a signal scent" in 1 review
  • "i personally prefer perfumes because the scent last way longer but these are really good for after a work out and you dont want to smell so disgusting " in 1 review
  • "Smells so good used it after showering its long lasting, better than the Secret ones I have tried and much more affordable" in 1 review
  • "smells amazing long lasting " in 1 review
  • "last a good amount of time and does not irritate my skin like very strong in alcohol other ones do" in 1 review
Blair E.
Blair E.
Rockbridge, OH
Great, light scent. I keep this in my gym bag and its great to throw on if I'm meeting up with friends after a workout. I would absolutely purchase it again.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
I love this body spray smells good and lasts a way wish it would last longer but hey
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
This is good for on the go, I keep it in my car and spray when I'm out and about, not too heavy not too light and makes the car smell nice as well :)
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
Smells great! But the brand name may confuse. It is sold in the deodorant aisle next to other antiperspirants. But it is neither an antiperspirant nor deodorant. It is a body spray in a tiny bottle. While it smells good, the light scent doesn't last (like most body sprays). Reminds me of a young girl's first perfume. Something she can't get out of control with.
Hunnie C.
Hunnie C.
Pomona, CA
Love these lil sprays !! I just randomly bought this at target - kept in my car, I get complimented every time I use it!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Levant, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad scent or price, my boyfriend got this and he loves it on me. I personally prefer perfumes but use this when I get out of the shower.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Kingwood, TX
This smells so amazing and compared to like the secret perfumes they sell at stores this is waaay better honestly its really affordable and so good!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love this product!!! I love the smell. It makes me want to put on a lot more every time i spray it
Mariana Z.
Mariana Z.
Grandview, MO
I personally prefer perfumes because the scent last way longer but these are really good for after a work out and you don't want to smell so disgusting
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Smells amazing long lasting
angelica a.
angelica a.
I would love to give this a try, Does it smell fresh Sweet fruity? what is the price range on this?