BY UNILEVER

Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant is our original formula that is specially formulated to give you the confidence to keep you moving with all -day protection against sweat and odor. You can be confident that you'll stay dry and be free to live your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I love degree deodorant - I swap between this and the yellow scent (the name escapes me right now) because, every so often, if I don't it won't work as well. I never get permanent stain marks on clothes that I have with previous deodorants. Sometimes I will get wet pits but they rarely smell. I can apply this in the mornings and not have to reapply until the next morning - though if the weather was insane and I was super active I may apply it twice in one day if I shower twice. Lol. I love it.
Robin G.
Sadly this didn't work at all for me! :( I don't know if it was just switching brands or this formula but it was not effective and I returned it.