Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Twin Pack, Fresh 2.6 oz uploaded by Liz H.

BY UNILEVER

Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant is our original formula that is specially formulated to give you the confidence to keep you moving with all -day protection against sweat and odor. You can be confident that you'll stay dry and be free to live your... see more...

Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I’ve used this brand for as long as I can remember, it has always been super effective and preventing any unwanted BO (ew) or sweat (double ew) throughout my day. I may need to reapply if I’m doing something more strenuous or after a day at the beach, but it’s perfect for every day life, just going to work or school etc.
Ruby N.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my go to deodorant growing up I switched from product to product and stumbled upon this and haven’t went to anything else since this is the best I’ve used and last. I always recommend it to others when they ask me my opinion good product
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I love degree deodorant - I swap between this and the yellow scent (the name escapes me right now) because, every so often, if I don't it won't work as well. I never get permanent stain marks on clothes that I have with previous deodorants. Sometimes I will get wet pits but they rarely smell. I can apply this in the mornings and not have to reapply until the next morning - though if the weather was insane and I was super active I may apply it twice in one day if I shower twice. Lol. I love it.
Robin G.
Sadly this didn't work at all for me! :( I don't know if it was just switching brands or this formula but it was not effective and I returned it.

Amazon