Degree Women Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid uploaded by Ashley J.

BY DEGREE

24 hour dry protection with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine, blended with delicate fruit for an invigorating, clean feeling. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Tikara L.
It smells really good once you put it on. It has a really fresh scent and doesn’t mark up your clothes. Only downside is it dries up fast if you sweat or get really hot and it can have a weird smell after a while and you have to wash it off and reapply. Good for springtime.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I've been using Secret as my deodorant for years, but decided to give Degree a try. Its not bad. It has a standard scent and does lasts long. Guess it depends on which has better sale deals.

Degree Dry Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Peyton K.
I love this deodorant. It smells good and this may sound weird but it blends really well with my perfume. I always get the little ones because they are affordable and I can bring them anywhere. It is also very long lasting which I love.
Ashley J.
I love keeping this in my makeup bag...you never know when you are gonna need a little extra deo for the b.o.! Super compact so you can take it with you everywhere!
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I like degree it keeps my arm is dryer than other deodorants. I like to use it when i go to the gym to make sure i don't get really smelly.
Shilary N.
Porterville, CA
Keeps you fresh through your the day, but does tend to leave white residue behind which is a bug.
Gianna J.
Forked River, NJ
Stays on for a long time, I love the scent, and it's not too pricey. 10/10 would recommend.
mija k.
Best deodorant ever! Doesn't stain my clothes and smells good all day! Love it so much!!!
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I love that it doesn’t leave the white residue or stain behind. Also, it actually helps with sweat stains because i never get any when using this deodorant! So yes i would buy this product again after the one i have is done.
Sofia E.
calexico
I have the little one for my bag and I love it. It's so affordable and also so good to travel with and you can bring it anywhere without an excuse. Deodorants are hard to like but believe me this one is so great you won't regret buying a lot of them. Check them out and don't hesitate to have it in your purse.