Degree W-BB-1375 Fresh Oxygen Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant - 2. 6 oz - Deodorant uploaded by Tammy T.

BY DEGREE

Fresh Oxygen Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant see more...

Ivy F.
Independence, MO
The only deodorant I will ever buy! Goes on smooth and no white residue. It keeps you dry for days. I alternate between the powder and fresh oxygen. I always purchase from Walmart for their low price.
Rebecca D.
I've been trying this brand out for a few months and I feel so fresh when I use it. I usually have trouble finding a deodorant that I don't have to reapply during the day and this does the trick!
Leini E.
Airway Hgts, WA
I really like this deodorant. It goes on smoothly and smells great! It manages to keep me dry and feeling fresh all day long, even through my kickboxing class. Definitely recommend!
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I'm not using an organic deodorant Degree is my first go-to product. It works so well, I never need to reapply! It holds up to intense workouts and long runs too which I love.
gen m.
I was using Dove brand for a while and it just wasn't cutting it. I switched to Degree the one in the picture to be exact and it has been a very good change! Highly suggest!
Laura W.
Kings Mtn, KY
Degree is becoming my favorite brand of deodorant; I find it works well even after a long day. I am naturally warm, so I sweat a lot and this brand helps me feel confident throughout the day.
Karey C.
This is a great deodorant. Smells great and leaves you feeling fresh. Lasts all day long without feeling sweaty.
Danielle A.
I really like this deodorant. It's my go to. I like the scent and it does a great job of blocking sweat.
M. G.
This is a great deodorant. The fresh oxygen is a great scent though I usually prefer the shower clean scent.
Nicole S.
Hands down, this is my favorite deodorant. You can never go wrong with it .