Degree W-BB-1375 Fresh Oxygen Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant - 2. 6 oz - Deodorant uploaded by Tammy T.

BY DEGREE

Fresh Oxygen Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant see more...

Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only deodorant I buy! I've stuck with this brand for a few years now and it's the only one that works amazing for me! Easy to use, affordable, not a bad smell and worth the price. I would definitely recommend
Ivy F.
Independence, MO
The only deodorant I will ever buy! Goes on smooth and no white residue. It keeps you dry for days. I alternate between the powder and fresh oxygen. I always purchase from Walmart for their low price.
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the best long lasting deodorant for the extremely hot summer months. You certainly can have confidence to give you fave people a hug. The smells are not overly scented for those who like fresh clean scents.
Rebecca D.
I've been trying this brand out for a few months and I feel so fresh when I use it. I usually have trouble finding a deodorant that I don't have to reapply during the day and this does the trick!
Leini E.
Airway Hgts, WA
I really like this deodorant. It goes on smoothly and smells great! It manages to keep me dry and feeling fresh all day long, even through my kickboxing class. Definitely recommend!
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I'm not using an organic deodorant Degree is my first go-to product. It works so well, I never need to reapply! It holds up to intense workouts and long runs too which I love.
gen m.
I was using Dove brand for a while and it just wasn't cutting it. I switched to Degree the one in the picture to be exact and it has been a very good change! Highly suggest!
Laura W.
Kings Mtn, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree is becoming my favorite brand of deodorant; I find it works well even after a long day. I am naturally warm, so I sweat a lot and this brand helps me feel confident throughout the day.
Karey C.
This is a great deodorant. Smells great and leaves you feeling fresh. Lasts all day long without feeling sweaty.
M. G.
This is a great deodorant. The fresh oxygen is a great scent though I usually prefer the shower clean scent.