Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDegree
UltraClear Black+White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Black top. White dress. Choosing what to wear is hard enough without worrying about underarm stains ruining your look. With Degree Women UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, you don’t have to. When antiperspirant deodorants mix with sweat and natural oils produced by your body, they can increase the chances of stains on your clothes. But Degree helps to reduce white marks on your dark clothes, and yellow ones on your white. There’s no compromise on sweat and odor protection, either. Our MotionSense® technology microcapsules break as you move so a burst of fragrance is released as you move. The more you move, the more Degree works to protect you. You stay smelling fresh, airy and clean for up to 48 hours. So don’t call the cab. Walk to the party. Arrive in style. Wear black. Wear white. Wear both. Degree. It won’t let you down. *ethyl alcohol

I’ve never used a spray on deodorant before, is it as effective as the stick versions?
Start your review of Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Olivia C.
Newark, DE
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Olivia C.
this is the best! it smells so fresh and is long lasting. i was recommended to use this by my dermatologist and will be buying again
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Taina L.
Purchased at: Target
It smells fresh every time I raise my arm! I really like this dry spray deodorant! It smells so good! Every time I raise my arm, I smell fresh. The scent is long lasting. It dries and does not take off clothes. I am very satisfied with this product. I recommend it to everyone. It is really a great product! #degree #ultraclear #scent #deodorants #works #great #smells #favorite #spray #target Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant
Araceli P.
Braselton, GA
I love this spray because I don’t have to worry if someone may have used it. If someone did it didn’t matter because it’s a spray and it didn’t touch their armpit. It smells clean! Definitely recommend it to you.
Patti M.
Napa, CA
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Patti M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The degree women’s ultra clear anti-perspirant deodorant dry spray black+ White sheer rain, is one of the best deodorants on the market right now. The only thing that you have to realize, is that you have to totally let the deodorant dry before you try to put your black clothes on, otherwise you’ll end up having streaks. I definitely have and will purchase this item again, I just received a new candidate today from Walmart online and I do really enjoy using it, especially since it works so well-I would and have suggested this Deodorant to other women!
Amber V.
belton, texas
This deodorant spray is amazing! I have to wear all black to work and I never have to feel like I have white powder all over my clothes!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,854 reviews
This is the first spray deodorant I've tried and I like it. Dries fast without a sticky feeling. Easy to use. Doesn't cause white marks on clothes from what I've noticed. When I take my shower at night and use my natural deodorant, I like to use this product to refresh myself with in the morning. Pleasant aroma. Affordable price. Love the design for my petite hands. Also sleek. I received this product from a freebie site, the opinions are my own. Very cooling for summer months.
Judy M.
I only use degree deodorants they really work for me and they don't dry my underarms but keeps me dry and fresh I never need to reapply because it lasts all day I love this brand I will never switch I will always repurchase it and definitely recommend it
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great antiperspirant that has a nice light scent doesnt cause irritation. All day wetness protection.
Jasmine C.
Orlando
I love this deodorant it’s amazing I do a lot of sports and when I do it I use this it’s so easy to put on and it leaves my close without any deodorant marks it’s really good and affordable too.
Gabrielle D.
This is my current deodorant and I AM IN LOVE! It lasts all day and then some! (If I take a shower in the morning and then put it on, it will last until I shower the next day!). My mom got me hooked on it and I have loved it ever sense!