Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

What’s today uniform? Tennis whites? Smart black blazer? Look and feel fresh in whatever with Degree Women UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant. Whether you’re swinging a racket or running from meeting to meeting, you stay protected. An instantly-drying formula protects you from white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white. 48-hour protection from sweat and odor means you feel dry and comfortable all day. Keep active with confidence. Every time you move, MotionSense® technology matches your pace. Microcapsules of fragrance sit on the skin, breaking with friction to release a burst of freshness. A reward of clean, airy fragrance refreshes your senses. Keep moving. Stay stain and sweat free – on the court, in the boardroom, and everywhere in between. Degree. It won’t let you down.

Does it have a white Cast on clothes?
Does this product truly last all day long?
#this fragrance is amazing, I have normal skin and works great ?
Start your review of Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
alriyadh
1,159 reviews
This company is one of the best companies that have been dealing with it for a long time because its products are wonderful and the raw materials are excellent and more wonderful
grandfalls, NL
Purchased at: Walmart
So i received these 2 products free from top box and they have asked myself and my boyfriend to review them so we did.This is perfect for me right now because I am trying to lose weight so I've been working out more everyday and can't find a good deodorant that stays smelling fresh.So my boyfriend and i tried it for about 4 days to see how long it lasts,what the smell was like and quality. Its easy to apply it but kinda sprays in your face when applying under your arms. I did my workout and daily house cleaning and it still smelled the way when I first applied it. This was about 7 hours later. Around 13 hours later myself and my boyfriend agreed that it feels like your under arms are trying to stay dry but start to feel kinda wet which I didn't mind because it lasting more then my others I've tried.So overall it lasted about 38 hours which I am impressed by, its definitely worth your moneys worth and I will be buying this after the product is used.  Thank you top box !#free #ad #freeproduct #trywithtopbox
Tomball, TX
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this for the first time in the Tropical scent after my boyfriend recommended it as he uses the degree mens and likes it alot as it leaves no white marks or yellow on his white ts from sweating. After being a lifetime user of stick deodorant, I was sceptical if this would keep me feeling and smelling fresh all day (I work in vet medicine too so smelling fresh while on my feet and close to pets and people all day is pretty important) and I'm pleasantly surprised by its effectiveness. Does the job, smells nice, usually on sale with some sort of coupon from CVS or Walgreens too!
Batumi
⛔️For years I have been a loyal customer of this brand. I don't even know what's wrong lately? It's just that his quality is very bad, I don't like the smell, it's terribly bad. Plus it leaves spots. 😷The only thing I can say is that those who suffer from excessive sweating and unpleasant odors, well cope with these problems of any kind of Species. (Almost all of them I have tested here and I focus specifically on one) this brand contains ❌aluminium da ❌alcohols which is not so good for health and I do not recommend its regular consumption.
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Lisa Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product!! As soon as you spray it on your skin it begins to become clear. A quick rub in and then it’s completely gone!! No pesky white spots on your bra or clothes. Smells ravishing and the smell lasts all day long. I’ve had 1 can for over 3 weeks!! It last super long. If I had to be picky then I would say if you want this deodorant to prevent sweating then it’s not for you but if your goal is to combat odor and have a portable, cheap, and easy to use deodorant, then this is definitely for you.
Philadelphia, PA
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Tiffani L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just switched to this as I couldn’t find any of my normal Dove Spray deodorant at my store. I’ve used it for a week so far and it works great. Keeps me dry and smelling fresh! I wish it came in more scents but I’d definitely buy this again. It doesn’t leave any build up behind and dries quick after spraying it on. No stains on clothes whether I want to be a pastel unicorn or a gothic black kitty.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is okay. Doesn’t last as long as the solid stick deodorant. The smell is a bit over powering and makes me cough/sneeze. I used this a few times to spray the bathroom after my boyfriend was done taking a dump and it took away the horrid smell lmfao! So this should definitely work to take away that terrible armpit Odor that you may get. 😂 however, I notice after a few hours that it starts to wear off. I never have this problem with the stick. I like how convenient this is though.
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Myisha S.
I would give it fove starts but it doesnt stay 100% strong for the full 24hours. I use this product daily. As of now its my favorite deodorant to use. I use to use other brands that you swipe on but thoes kept my pits wet but not smeeling. I like this product because it keeps my pits dry and the smell is subtle. If you suffer from wet underarms i would suggest. Its kjnd of expensive but you can occasionally find digital coupons for it (dollar general familg dollar, and meijer)
Troy
This product does what it says, an antiperspirant that you can spray on any color of clothing and you won’t get deodorant stains. It’s affordable, but it’s not my favorite anymore. After 6-8 hrs of use, the swear happens. You could be reading a book, out in public, at a movie. It won’t deodorize any smell from your pits simply because it is just an antiperspirant. I feel like this product could be better if they made it strong enough to last through a day, or at least half!
Elgin, IL
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Mary R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I am allergic to deodorants and this is the ONLY one that has ever worked for me. It lasts me to nastiest of summers and for days on end. It smells so good and I would recommend to anybody who works out because it’s motion sense so the more you move the more it seems to smell or work! It’s a great product for anybody allergic to deodorants. Also, I love that it goes on dry because I hate that icky wet feeling that gel deodorants leave
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elyria, OH
il y a un an
Degree UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant ?Ladies this is great. Worked out minimal wetness under arms?? Has anyone else used this
Melissa G. • il y a un an
I’ve used it and I love it as well! It’s super convenient too, which is great!