Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDegree
UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Choose the stairs. Ignore the cab. Make the sidewalk your training ground – wherever it’s taking you. Whether you’re heading to the store, to work or the gym, stay fresh with Degree Men UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. It protects you from sweat, odor and stains on clothing – black or white. Some antiperspirant deodorants mix with body oils and create stains. Not this one. With a stain-minimizing formula, clothes are protected against white marks and yellow stains. 48-hour protection against sweat and odor means you stay dry all day. Designed with MotionSense® technology, this antiperspirant deodorant matches your pace. Friction causes microcapsules of scent sitting on your skin to burst, releasing a clean, airy feel for long-lasting freshness. Defeat sweat, odor and stains. Keep black clothes black. And whites white. Degree. It won’t let you down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this deodorant. It does not get on your shirts at all it goes on smooth it smells fresh it is new around here and we tried it it is great. It stays on all day you do not sweat I cannot say enough about this deodorant I really like it it's worth paying the extra dollar $4 fifty for it you can find a coupon in the paper most of the weeks but yes very well worth trying Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Michelle H.
Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Costco
I buy this in bulk at Costco for my husband and I steal one for myself to use occasionally. I usually like to use this deodorant for heavy duty purposes like going hiking, biking or doing something very active that I know I’ll be sweating. This deodorant holds up well and is long lasting perfect while also being reasonably priced! Smells nice too, doesn’t stain or leave residue.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
From time to time I wear my husband’s deodorant and this is his go to!! Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant keeps me fresh and dry during my long day especially when I’m having a very active day!! [product:degree-ultraclear-black-white-fresh-antiperspirant-deodorant-stick]
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Aqsa C.
I like this deodorant! It’s applies smoothly without any problem! It has a nice clean scent, and it really is transfer-proof! It’s your basic deodorant that I feel like is an essential for any gym-goer that needs something to get the job done! Degree [product:degree-ultraclear-black-white-fresh-antiperspirant-deodorant-stick]
Polar P.
Santa Ana, CA
Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Polar P.
I received the new Men's Degree MotionSense ultra clear deodorant. It claims that it won't leave any white marks on dark colored clothing and no yellow marks on light colored clothing. Turns out, they're right. I tested in on a few dark shirts, but mainly white undershirts. I used to always have an issue with the yellow so I stopped using the antiperspirant style deodorants. Since this one actually does what it claims, it gets 5 stars for me. The smell is pretty good too. *I did receive this item for free in exchange for an honest review.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Degree UltraClear Black+White Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Maria S.
To be honest my boyfriend and I love this brand. I obviously use the one for women lol but I really like the smell and the fact that doesn't show anti yellow stains
hussain F.
Kenosha, WI
I have used this deodorant for about a week now and I can say that I really did enjoy using this. My usual go to white solid was another brand but I think I have definitely found another one.
Scott B.
Antioch, TN
Smells good and works better than everything else I've tried!!!! I'm a heavy sweater and this had helped me avoid embarrassment and unsightly stains on my shirts!!!
Jovany G.
Fords, NJ
I recieved this deodorant courtesy of influenster and I am glad to say it is a great product. Been using for a few weeks and it has preformed better than most other deodorants on the market. Stayed dry and fresh even after going to the gym. The only con is that it is a solid and I prefer gel deodorants but thats my personal perference. Overall 5/5 would recommend.
Anne B.
Belleville, AR
Price was average. Easy to use. Smell wasn't the best. Dried out skin, still transferred onto clothing. Prefer the gel.

Looking for your answer?