Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDegree
UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Degree UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Black top. White dress. Choosing what to wear is hard enough without worrying about underarm stains ruining your look. With Degree Women UltraClear Black+White Pure Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, you don’t have to. When antiperspirant deodorants mix with sweat and natural oils produced by your body, they can increase the chances of stains on your clothes. But Degree helps to reduce white marks on your dark clothes, and yellow ones on your white. There’s no compromise on sweat and odor protection, either. Our MotionSense® technology microcapsules break as you move so a burst of fragrance is released as you move. The more you move, the more Degree works to protect you. You stay smelling fresh, airy and clean for up to 48 hours. So don’t call the cab. Walk to the party. Arrive in style. Wear black. Wear white. Wear both. Degree. It won’t let you down. *ethyl alcohol

Does this last long through a 10 hour shift at work?
Are these any good?
I’m an avid [product:degree-expert-protection-with-motionsensetm] user. However, I have never personally tried their spray antiperspirants. Do you like them better than the sticks?
Start your review of Degree UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Odyssey M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this deodorant through influenster in the Unilever Deo VoxBox for free for reviewing but all opinions are my own. Lately I've been trying many different types of deodorants but this one happened to work best. Never thought a spray would work better then the stick ones I own. Since receiving this it is the only deodorant I use. No more stains on t shirts. Even last all day.
Cameron B.
Claremont, NC
Just got this item and love it! Definitely smells better than the usual deodorant and works great for a day out. I don't think it would be heavy duty enough for me on a daily basis but still loved it!
Wendy C.
Smells really great, easy to spray, no stains. I still need to get used to spraying (it's not the easiest to aim without looking, so sometimes I get a little more on my face than I'd like haha).
LaKeda D.
I was pleasantly surprised to get this! I received the Degree motionsense dry spray 48 hr antiperspirant. It works great. The smell is feminine, it wasn't wet feeling, and no white marks on my black tee I'm wearing today. Sfo far, still smelling fresh!
Paepin G.
Austin, TX
This product works as advertised, but it's not as effective as the solid version of the same product. I feel like the solid one is longer lasting and smells a bit better than this one. I'm also not a fan of sprays to begin with, but I won't penalize it for that. Four stars because the solid is superior.
Karsen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don’t like this product as much as I do regular deodorant, but it is very simple and easy. You spray it on and don’t have to worry about white marks on your clothes. Smells just like regular deodorant and isn’t expensive at all.
Jennifer O.
Ehhh it’s okay. Not my cup of tea but it’s alright and If you wanna get it to try it then get it. The choice is yours.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love this stuff. It doesn’t leave residue on my clothes. It smells amazing. It’s pretty similar priced to the dry sticks. The scent is amazing! I would recommend it.
Chanelle R.
Fishers, IN
I like this deodorant! I like how light it is on your skin and it doesn't leave any white marks on your clothes! The only negative I would say is that it doesn't last as long as stick form does, but it does the job.
Natalie S.
Degree UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Natalie S.
Received sample in Vox box. Was excited to try but was quickly disappointed. Was only able to spray under 1 arm, aerosol & perfume choked me. Spray was way too strong. Will not buy, do not recommend to sensitive sinuses. Will be sticking to stick deodorant. Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana N.
Kitchener
il y a 2 ans
I’m an avid Degree Shower Clean MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick user. However, I have never personally tried their spray antiperspirants. Do you like them better than the sticks?
Madison M. il y a 2 ans
Spray is good to keep in a gym bag or in the car because it won’t melt but I think stick or roll on lasts longer.