BY DEGREE

Degree® Ultra Clear Pure Rain® Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

With Tri Clear®.

Unbeatable on white marks*. see more...

Emily S.
Emily S.
Oil City, PA
Love this product. Lasts all day long and is a great scent! Doesn't leave white marks just like the package indicates! I use it daily (as anyone should!) and even when exercising or just going to work, definitely keeps me dry. Would certainly recommend for woman who needs a little bit "stronger" deodorant, but does not want to switch to men's deodorant.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I've been trying to find a good deodorant that keeps me fresh the entire day ladies we may not realize it but we do a lot of moving around and unfortunately I'm one of those who gets sweaty and yeah not pleasant but with this deodorant it absolutely works keeping me fresh and dry all day definitely recommend to other very affordable and lasts awhile
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Ada, MI
This is the one deodorant that I can count on. I think I have tried every brand out there, and by far this is the best. I put it on in the morning and it is still working in the evening. If you are having trouble finding a deodorant that will keep you dry all day and have not tried Degree ultra Clear, you need to try it.
MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA
I was in the navy and worked outside. I needed a strong deodorant that didn't have a harsh smell or leave residue. I was desperate. Finally I tried out degree and was impressed. It left me dry and has an amazing gently smell of clean that was just what I was looking for. I now only buy this brand and buy in bulk!
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Worked well the first few times. However I like to carry my deo with me and reapply if needed and I have found that with the stick it absorbs any hint of odor and then and subsequent use after leaves the odor instead of the fresh scent. I've switched to the gel type since and haven't had any issues since.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this during the winter and it's probably the only stick deodorant that I like. It works really well and it smells great. I normally don't like the stick deodorants but this one actually works pretty well. I sweat a lot, and it prevents that. I use a waterproof one from degree during the summer.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell of this deodorant is delightful. I like the feel of it on my underarms, and I like the action/smell aspect of this deodorant. When I catch a whiff of that light smell coming from me, I know that others can smell that nice smell too. I sweat a lot, this keeps me dry and smelling nice.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Garden Grove, CA
Unfortunately this deodorant stopped working for me. The fragrance was fine and though it is the least "white marking" of the solid deodorants, it still would mark some of my tops. I ultimately had to switch since I would start smelling mid way through. It worked but not well enough for me!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
As far as effectiveness goes, I can't complain. I love and use this deodorant for that reason. However, if I apply it and then put my shirt on, it leaves streaks everywhere. Plus, clumps tends to form if I wear anything sleeveless. The scent is nice and it lasts all day.
Candace I.
Candace I.
Hands down best deodorant I've ever bought. Very much worth the price, it's fairly cheap when compared to other clinical brands. It has a great scent and keeps going all throughout the work day. Definitely always keep this on hand in the bathroom for the morning routine.
Tennille F.