BY DEGREE

Degree® Ultra Clear Pure Rain® Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

With Tri Clear®.

Unbeatable on white marks*. see more...

MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA
I was in the navy and worked outside. I needed a strong deodorant that didn't have a harsh smell or leave residue. I was desperate. Finally I tried out degree and was impressed. It left me dry and has an amazing gently smell of clean that was just what I was looking for. I now only buy this brand and buy in bulk!
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Worked well the first few times. However I like to carry my deo with me and reapply if needed and I have found that with the stick it absorbs any hint of odor and then and subsequent use after leaves the odor instead of the fresh scent. I've switched to the gel type since and haven't had any issues since.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this during the winter and it's probably the only stick deodorant that I like. It works really well and it smells great. I normally don't like the stick deodorants but this one actually works pretty well. I sweat a lot, and it prevents that. I use a waterproof one from degree during the summer.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell of this deodorant is delightful. I like the feel of it on my underarms, and I like the action/smell aspect of this deodorant. When I catch a whiff of that light smell coming from me, I know that others can smell that nice smell too. I sweat a lot, this keeps me dry and smelling nice.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
One of the better deodorants I've found considering I wear so many dark shirts. This one can still bleach up the armpits but it is long lasting and very clean smelling. Leaves far less white streaks on your dark shirts than any other 'invisible solid' I have yet to try.
Belle M.
Belle M.
Paducah, KY
This product is really good. It goes on clear and it smells great. It is very effective and I haven't used any other brand since I bought this one. It is really nice and it doesn't get on your clothes like others. I would recommend this product to others
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Much better than the original formula when it comes to leaving white marks on clothing. Seems to lasts most of the day and it does a great job of masking body odor. I would recommend this to anybody who likes the regular Degree deodorant.
Julianne  H.
Julianne H.
Mercedes, TX
When you live in Deep South Texas where the weather is bipolar. You have to be prepared for anything. When we have super Hot as hell days in Texas. I have to put this deodorant on. It is a lifesaver.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chattanooga, TN
Ever since I had my daughter I sweat more and I stink more. It's a hormonal thing. Degree is the only antiperspirant that even comes close to keeping it at bay. Love his deodorant.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Bellevue, WA
This is the closest I get to full protection without using a clinical strength. This is also my favorite for when I'm wearing tank tops to avoid white residue.
Tennille F.