BY DEGREE

Degree® Ultra Clear Pure Rain® Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

With Tri Clear®.

Unbeatable on white marks*. see more...

Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I got this from crowdtap for free to test and wow it’s the best! I use it everyday. I also love that it doesn’t leave marks on any of my clothing! The smell is so refreshing so you don’t have to worry if you smell because it keeps you nice and fresh all day!
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I saw that this deodorant on a commercial and knew that I had to try it since I wear a lot of black. This deodorant worked so great! I noticed after a whole day of work, the scent still smelled nice and strong. Although I grabbed a scent I didn't care for. I think it was powder fresh. I'm still gonna repurchase in a different scent because i enjoyed the way it worked and the price! :)
Emily S.
Oil City, PA
Love this product. Lasts all day long and is a great scent! Doesn't leave white marks just like the package indicates! I use it daily (as anyone should!) and even when exercising or just going to work, definitely keeps me dry. Would certainly recommend for woman who needs a little bit "stronger" deodorant, but does not want to switch to men's deodorant.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I've been trying to find a good deodorant that keeps me fresh the entire day ladies we may not realize it but we do a lot of moving around and unfortunately I'm one of those who gets sweaty and yeah not pleasant but with this deodorant it absolutely works keeping me fresh and dry all day definitely recommend to other very affordable and lasts awhile
Stacey V.
Ada, MI
This is the one deodorant that I can count on. I think I have tried every brand out there, and by far this is the best. I put it on in the morning and it is still working in the evening. If you are having trouble finding a deodorant that will keep you dry all day and have not tried Degree ultra Clear, you need to try it.
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this during the winter and it's probably the only stick deodorant that I like. It works really well and it smells great. I normally don't like the stick deodorants but this one actually works pretty well. I sweat a lot, and it prevents that. I use a waterproof one from degree during the summer.
Dina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of this deodorant is delightful. I like the feel of it on my underarms, and I like the action/smell aspect of this deodorant. When I catch a whiff of that light smell coming from me, I know that others can smell that nice smell too. I sweat a lot, this keeps me dry and smelling nice.
Tiffany H.
As far as effectiveness goes, I can't complain. I love and use this deodorant for that reason. However, if I apply it and then put my shirt on, it leaves streaks everywhere. Plus, clumps tends to form if I wear anything sleeveless. The scent is nice and it lasts all day.
Candace I.
Hands down best deodorant I've ever bought. Very much worth the price, it's fairly cheap when compared to other clinical brands. It has a great scent and keeps going all throughout the work day. Definitely always keep this on hand in the bathroom for the morning routine.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
One of the better deodorants I've found considering I wear so many dark shirts. This one can still bleach up the armpits but it is long lasting and very clean smelling. Leaves far less white streaks on your dark shirts than any other 'invisible solid' I have yet to try.
Tennille F.