BY DEGREE

Degree® Ultra Clear Pure Rain® Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

With Tri Clear®.

Unbeatable on white marks*. see more...

Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I saw that this deodorant on a commercial and knew that I had to try it since I wear a lot of black. This deodorant worked so great! I noticed after a whole day of work, the scent still smelled nice and strong. Although I grabbed a scent I didn't care for. I think it was powder fresh. I'm still gonna repurchase in a different scent because i enjoyed the way it worked and the price! :)
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
One of the better deodorants I've found considering I wear so many dark shirts. This one can still bleach up the armpits but it is long lasting and very clean smelling. Leaves far less white streaks on your dark shirts than any other 'invisible solid' I have yet to try.
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Much better than the original formula when it comes to leaving white marks on clothing. Seems to lasts most of the day and it does a great job of masking body odor. I would recommend this to anybody who likes the regular Degree deodorant.
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
Works fairly well, I find the formula to be a bit heavy and it does not last all day. Not the worst but not my favorite
Claudia M.
Duluth, GA
Great product! doesn't showup on clothes. lasts all day even if active and busy.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Really good deodorant. It really doesn't show up on clothes and it works well.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
I love this product! It never leaves white residue on my clothing, smells great & boy is it powerful. Luv it!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is the ONLY deodorant that works for me! Pure Clean is my favorite scent, clean smell but not overpowering like some deodorants.
Luz S.
Brownsville, TX
Its a good product, even if is a busy day keeps u feeling fresh all day. doesn't show on your clothes good for black clothes
Heather S.
Butler, PA
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years and it has never failed me. Even when I am active on the tennis courts my under arms still smell fresh. It's the best anti-perspirant I have ever tried and I recommend it.
Tennille F.