Degree Ultra Clear Pure Clean Invisible Solid 2.6 Oz 2 Ct uploaded by Hanna I.

BY DEGREE #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Clean is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. So you can wear your best clothes, move with freedom, and feel fresh and confident. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-Perspirant. Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyethylene, Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT.

• Does this last 24 hours? Do you need to reapply it more t...4 Answers
  • For how long does it stay ? 3 Answers
jessica M.
I love this I am always sweating and I am constantly out and about and I like to wear black I don't feel like this is always so caked that you can't wear something nice occasionally yes you can see it a little bit when I'm wearing something but it's not as dark and it rubs very easily off and so I feel like I get good coverage I'm not a smelly when I use this so this is my go-to deodorant I always wear it I like it and it's it's good enough that I can even put it on my six-year-old cuz at times she wants to wear it to you and it doesn't break her out either and she also has sensitive skin
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I really love this antiperspirant because it smells really fresh and clean and it doesn’t ruin my clothing when I apply it. It really lives up to its claims of not transferring onto dark clothing even though it’s a white stick . It lasts through the day so I don’t have to worry about reapplying any product if it’s hot out or anything like that. And it’s affordable
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This deodorant literally broke me out in itchy bumps. I used it and no less than an hour later I was itching like a crazy girl. Also, it just smells funny to me. Maybe it is my body chemistry, but it just doesn't mix well. I would not recommend this to sensitive skin people, even though I don't necessary have extremely sensitive skin, it will be too harsh. I don't recommend trying this. Mitchum, Dove, and even Secret have better quality deodorants, imo. Try this if you are desperate and have tried everything else, because everyone is different.
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I’ve been using this deodorant for years and I love it. It doesn’t leave white streaks on my clothes, I think the scent is nice and it works for me. I am aware that there is increasing concern over the use of aluminum in deodorant but I have yet to switch to natural alternatives.
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
This is the best deoderent!! I feel confident all day with Degree deoderent. It has never failed me, even during intense workouts! It doesn't transfer onto my clothes and comes in great scents too. Degree is a deoderent that I trust and will always recommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy deoderent.
Nakaiya W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love shopping for new deodorants to find the best one for me and I was glad I bought this one. The first thing I noticed about it was the scent. It’s nice and light which I love because I hate strong, overwhelming scents. I tend to sweat a lot especially in the summer and this definitely helped. The only annoying thing about it is that is leaves a white mark on your clothes if your not careful. But other than that I was impressed.
Amanda H.
This is the only deodorant that I've used that keeps me from sweating! I'm a mother of two and workout up to two hours a day. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. The scent is light but refreshing and doesn't clash with my perfume.
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This deodorant keeps me feeling clean and smelling great. The scent is a very clean neutral fragrance. It lasts quite a while, too. While nothing completely prevents me from sweating, this ensures I remain smelling clean and fresh. I use this on days where I know I'll be out in the heat or whenever I go to the gym. It's my favorite deodorant for whenever I'm going to be active!
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I was very skeptical in buying this specific type of deodorant because it says it doesnt stain white clothes yellow or black clothes white. When i tried it on with black clothes there were no white marks at all. I was very happy and surprised. Smells great and like all degree this lasts all day even through sweat. I only use degree now because it never lets me down. I totally recommend.
Kayla S.
I like this deodorant ok...it does the job but I’m a hairstylist and have to wear black every day so I bought this bc it’s advertised to not leave white marks on dark clothing, and I seem to ALWAYS have deodorant lines on my black clothes. Well...this is just as bad as any other deodorant in that department...I still buy it bc it smells good and keeps me smelling good, but it definitely does not stand up to it’s claims.
Rebecca m.
Does this last 24 hours? Do you need to reapply it more than once?
I'm I.
Grand Prairie
For how long does it stay ?