Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDegree
Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 26oz

Dont let your antiperspirant deodorant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White Pure Clean is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. No white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes. Youll look great all day. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odor. It also contains Degrees innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odor. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you all the protection youll need. So you can wear your best clothes, move with freedom, and feel fresh and confident. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant - UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It wont let you down.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%). Purpose: Anti-Perspirant. Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyethylene, Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT.

Has anyone used this before and if yes how ling [email protected] last??
What does this deodorant smell like?
Le parfum de ce stick est bon🤔🤔?
Start your review of Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz!
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Ivy S.
This deodorant claims to leave no residue or white marks, and from what I've found, this is completely true. Not once have I seen a white mark; I'm always left clear. I have this deodorant in "pure clean", which is a really refreshing scent. My only complaint is that the scent becomes less strong throughout the day and if you're really sweaty or just exuding body odor, it can mix with your nasty smell rather than get rid of it. It's probably not ideal for women who have severe problems with body odor or are doing anything that will produce excessive amounts of sweat. This is a standard solid deodorant, but it's really soft and easy to apply. I've had only positive experiences with this, so I'm really up for buying again or trying other Degree deodorants.
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Lauren G.
I like this deodorant. It leaves me feeling fresh and smelling good all day even after working out. I also like how it doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes. It smells nice and isn’t too strong of a scent. I also like how it comes it a twin pack. It makes it easy to keep one in my drawer for every day use and keep the other either in a travel/ weekend bag or as extra for when I run out of the one I use everyday. I definitely would recommend this deodorant! Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite deodorant! Only one I can use! I switched to this deodorant from the Dove 1/4 moisturizer deodorant. The Dove irritated my underarms. My arm pits would burn after shaving and applying the Dove. I recently started running, and due to the frequent arm movement, I was getting bad breakouts.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love degree I think it works great and I love the smell the one with the powder fresh scent and its priced very reasonable so if you want a reliable nice smelling deodorant I would give this product a try and see if its works as well for you like I did
Mariah C.
Grants Pass, OR
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Mariah C.
Degree is the only brand of deodorant that I will wear anymore, it seems like any other brand I've tried either doesn't last long at all and I keep having to reapply though out the day, or the deodorant just transfers onto my clothes and leaves a stain/product on the inside of my sleeves and I cannot stand that! But Degree, their deodorants always smell so good and always last all day, I'm almost positive they would last all the way until the night of the next day, I always shower in the mornings tho so I haven't been able to test that but I plan to! Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Mahek A.
I got these degree deep clean bar as complimentary from influenster and I love the smell. It made my skin very soft and it is dermatologist tested. I would recommend this.
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Nargis M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this particular antiperspirant more than 5 years for sure, it definitely works without any doubt. But recently I’ve read a big survey about this antiperspirant’s side effects. It’s not a secret that it contains aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex (11.4%) and before I was not worried about it. But a lot of scientists say that it could be dangerous for your health. It can cause breast cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Sounds scary, doesn’t it? I also have noticed on the label of antiperspirant - “Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease”. So in my understanding it affects kidney as well. I will definitely change my antiperspirant to aluminum free.
Brooke D.
Binghamton, NY
This product is great and I don't have to worry about stains on my clothes. The protection is there as well
Erika H.
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick - 2.6oz uploaded by Erika H.
I bought a two pack and they seemed to last forever, so the packaging might have changed for this product. I try to go a more natural route for deodorant, but Degree out performs the natural alternatives. I’ve used this for years and it never fails.
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is the only deodorant that I use now. It doesn’t stain my clothes. Or leave white marks when putting on. I buy it in bulk from Sam’s club.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...