Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDegree
Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 38oz

What’s today uniform? Tennis whites? Smart black blazer? Look and feel fresh in whatever with Degree Women UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant. Whether you’re swinging a racket or running from meeting to meeting, you stay protected. An instantly-drying formula protects you from white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white. 48-hour protection from sweat and odor means you feel dry and comfortable all day. Keep active with confidence. Every time you move, MotionSense® technology matches your pace. Microcapsules of fragrance sit on the skin, breaking with friction to release a burst of freshness. A reward of clean, airy fragrance refreshes your senses. Keep moving. Stay stain and sweat free – on the court, in the boardroom, and everywhere in between. Degree. It won’t let you down.

Does anyone know were to get a full size bottle ? I can only find travel size ones.
Does it have a white Cast on clothes?
Does this product truly last all day long?
Start your review of Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz!
Jennifer B.
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Degree Men UltraClear Black + White Driftwood Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray, 3.8 oz I love this product I never thought I would use the spray but this product right here changed my mind it's the only thing I'll ever use it doesn't transfer it actually protects me from sweating and I smell wonderful thank you degree!!! I would totally buy again!!!
Mari C.
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Mari C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like that it doesn't leave my shirts with stains like others deodorant do. Also I like that is affordable no matter where you go and buy it. One thing that I don't like is that it got a strong scent that when I use it I end up tasting it without having my mouth opened . I tried it on my daughter too and she was coughing like crazy. Im guessing the scent is too much for us.
Natalia R.
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Natalia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love getting deodorants from degree,but I am disappointed with this deodorant, it says sweat protection, but it does not even last 8 hours, I don't feel comfortable using this deodorant, I feel like I have to carry deodorant everywhere just in case. I would not buy it again tho. Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz
Hailey R.
WESTFIELD, PA
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Hailey R.
This product is amazing! 48 HR Protection! It's a must have ... I will definitely be buying more of this ... I got this complimentary sample from Unilever completely free including shipping! I would definitely recommend this product if your looking for a new antiperspirant. Bonus if you are on the fence about buying this product, you too can request a free sample sent directly to your mailbox from the Unilever website...
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Holly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not normally a fan of spray deodorant but this was works really well! The price is a little high but definitely worth it. Will be buying again.
Aurora V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Aurora V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My wife loves this new method of spray deodorant she does say it definitely locks in the moisture and armpits sweat and smell definitely recommend
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,174 reviews
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Letty S.
This is a great antiperspirant, but the smell of the pure rain product is way too strong. I have had a couple of times where the fragrance almost triggered an asthma attack. I like how it works, but tone the fragrance back just a little.High recommend.
Brittany M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Brittany M.
I received this product to test and review free from influenster. I used it only two times and then it stopped spraying!! Although it worked okay I probably wouldn't purchase in the future for this reason alone. Now I have a full thing of deodorant I can't use!! Makes me sad!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Camryn M.
Fenton, MI
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by Camryn M.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite and only deodorant I’ve used for years now! I love this one because it has a pure clean smell to it and ALSO, it doesn’t show up when you wear white or black clothes. Perfect for anyone who is looking for one to try!
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz uploaded by keely A.
I am a loyal Degree customer. I was disappointed by the aresol spray. The scent was nice and I liked that it didn't transfer to my clothes. I found myself having to reapply about half way through the day. It doesn't last as long as the solid I usually use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roni H.
Elyria, OH
il y a 2 ans
Degree Ultra Clear Black + White Pure Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant Dry Spray - 3.8oz ?Ladies this is great. Worked out minimal wetness under arms?? Has anyone else used this
Melissa G. il y a 2 ans
I’ve used it and I love it as well! It’s super convenient too, which is great!