Degree Ultra Clear Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women uploaded by Quvante A.Degree Ultra Clear Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women uploaded by RaDjaa E.

BY DEGREE

This ultra clear solid is designed to go on clear and stay clear with a Little Black Dress Approved formula that provides effective 24-hour odour and wetness protection without those pesky white marks that can stain clothing. see more...

Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
I switch to Degree Ultra Clear couple weeks ago and I already notice the disappearance of skin irritation from my previous deo; a proof that its compatible with my skin type, I suppose. It also last all day for me and I am absolutely love the smell of it. I think I may have found my new favorite deodorant!
Heather W.
Bellmawr, NJ
I like this deodorant. It smells good, has the least amount of clumping. I use it everyday. Lasts long and doesn’t ruin my clothes
Kelli W.
Degree ultra clear deodorant is the only deodorant I will use. It smells amazing, goes on great, and lasts all day! Sometimes it will leave a little bit of a deodorant mark on the outside of shirts if I put them on right after applying, but it comes right off!
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
This deodorant is okay, I really enjoy the smell but it doesn’t keep me as dry as like when I am sweaty. It doesn’t leave bad marks on my clothes but it does still leave white streaks on my black clothes. I like that it lasts long and easy application.
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
Holy Grail! This is an all purpose deodorant for myself! I use it to slap that B/O in the face it also prevents ingrown hairs! It is very affordable and smells amazing! Ultra plus it is the invisible kind that doesn't show or cake on your clothes, at least for me. I love this product and would recommend it to any of you ladies.
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Degree offers ultimate protection. Always comes in great scents are are long lasting wear. Amazing odour protection and keeps you dry!