BY DEGREE

This ultra clear solid is designed to go on clear and stay clear with a Little Black Dress Approved formula that provides effective 24-hour odour and wetness protection without those pesky white marks that can stain clothing. see more...

Amber L.
Amber L.
This is a great product. I use this one often as I have to switch brands every few weeks. This works well and the price is good too.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Conway, AR
I love everything about degree! I love the way it lasts all day. I love the way it smells and I love the way I never have to think twice if it is working! Degree is my everyday go to and it is also the first thing on my shopping list! Let me know how degree works for you!!!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I use degree along with Certain Dri. I alternate in between the two as I cannot use Certain Dri every day, it dries out my pits. Yet, Degree works well and helps keep me from sweating. I carry it in my purse just in case I am in a rush and forget to put deodorant on when I get out the shower. It's small enough to carry in my purse. It smells nice as well. I have used it for years and will continue to use it.
Makendra W.
Makendra W.
Holland, OH
The only deodorant that lasts and keeps my underarms from stinking, I use it everyday, when I wake up, after I shower, and before bed. Very simple and easy to use, I know people who use this product as well and are very content with it.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encanta este producto te protege durante todo el día , excelente calidad a muy buen precio lo recomiendo
Holly E.
Holly E.
Great and reliable antiperspirant! Doesn't have a strong scent but works well when doing activities. Easy to find at any local drugstore and very affordable, it's usually in my gym bag as a backup. It is a good basic deodorant.
laura o.
laura o.
pierrefonds
Hi there! I was hoping this product would work agsinst body odor well...but in my case it did not. It was also very chalky and rubbed off on my clothing. I gave it 2 stars because it might work for someone else.
Kirstie R.
Kirstie R.
I love this product. It doesn't make my white camis have a yellow sweat stain. And it smells good and goes on easy. The only thing is that it is really itchy the next day
Ruman S.
Ruman S.
Vancouver , BC
I love this deodorant! it smells soooo good. pure powder is my favorite scent. i love smelling like a baby. its a smooth deodorant and doesn't leave and lumpy pieces after it dries. it has great staying power and stays on for hours without having to reapply.