Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDegree
Summer Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant

Degree Summer Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant

If there’s ever a time your antiperspirant is put to the test, it’s summer. Clear blue skies and dazzling sun make you want to get outside. The sizzling temperatures make it even more of a challenge. Keep your cool when the heat is on with Degree Women Summer Strength Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant. A clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant, this prescription strength formula helps to tackle excessive sweating. With 48-hour protection against sweat and odor, you stay dry and fresh from sunrise to sunset. Long lasting freshness comes with an invigorating summer scent. A fruity fusion of green apple and peach, blended with notes of gardenia, jasmine and rose. Smell as vibrant as summer. Let the sunshine motivate your moves. Stay dry. Feel fresh. Defeat the heat. Degree. It won’t let you down.

I am trying out different antiperspirants and I am wondering if this works for odor as well as for excessive sweating?
Does this deodorant keep you from sweating a lot? My other deodorants keep a good scent all day but they don't do a good job of stopping sweat for long.
Start your review of Degree Summer Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Daiane R.
Hampstead, MD
Degree Summer Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Daiane R.
I have tried this brand since I moved to US. Without doubt this fragrance is my favorite. I don't need to reapply during the day and I feel comfortable and protect.
maria A.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree Summer Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by maria A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried other deodorants and got so tired of reapplying all day long. This clinical strength deodorant I put on in the morning and it lasts all day long! It does cost a little more than regular deodorants but it is well worth the extra money!
Morgan S.
Bismarck
This deodorant saved me. I started using this my freshman year in high school where I’d literally sweat through a shirt instantly. It helped a little better than an ordinary deodorant, but now it rarely sweat and I have a feeling it’s from this deodorant.
Vanessa T.
This smells amazing although it can be quite overwhelming at first. It has kept me fresh throughout hot summer days. It is really good, but it is pricey.
Lina W.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recommend it for summer or in sport activities , it was difficult for me to find a good deodorant because before this I sweated alot but after use this my problem is over
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Overall this works very well. I live in Florida so I’m always hot and sweaty. This works pretty well most of the day, but if I get very hot I can have some moisture and smell breakthrough.
Celine T.
Dalton, GA
Hands down my favorite clinical deodorant. I’ve tried plenty being that I cannot use regular deodorant but this ones holds up best against odor and sweating. I feel like it’s also reduced the darkness of my armpits which I appreciate. This deodorant keeps me smelling fresh all throughout the day and sometimes well into the morning.
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Degree Summer Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Emily D.
This is one of my go to anti-perspirants for myself. That said, this is NOT one of my go to fragrances for this particular anti-perspirant. I do not like the smell of this scent. It tends to leave me with a headache, especially when I wear it. I have to cover up the smell with something else. While I will keep buying this brand and type of anti=perspirant, I will NOT ever get this fragrance of it again. It is too close to a bad floral fragrance that is super strong. I only gave this three stars because of the fragrance, but the product itself is a 4-5 star product.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It’s not one of my favorite, it not works for me, I don’t like smell or texture, stains my clothes
Ginger S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Degree Summer Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Ginger S.
I used the same Antiperspirant for 20 plus years because nothing else worked or smelled good on me.  When I hit a certain age the brand I used for all those years stopped working. I tried NUMEROUS brands and different scents of antiperspirant. I spent a lot of money on brands that I threw away after one use.  I was just about ready to give up and ask a doctor for a prescription when I tried the Degree Clinical Summer Strength.  It's the only brand that works for me. I was hoping that I could use some of the invisible sprays Degree came out with but they do not work at all for me. Thankfully, the Degree Summer Strength works great and I hope they continue to make this for a very long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...