BY DEGREE

• Men’s antiperspirant deodorant with clinical protection
• 48-hour cover against sweat
• Designed to help with excessive sweating
• Offers 3 times more protection than most antiperspirant deodorants*
• Clean, masculine fragrance

The final lap. A sprint across the football pitch. The race to score the winning point. When you push your body to the limit, sweat is inevitable. But don’t let excessive sweating stop you from giving it your best shot. With Degree Men Clinical Sport Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick, you get three times more protection than common antiperspirant deodorants*.

Stay active and help keep sweat at bay with up to 48 hours of protection. This formula is suitable for daily use. So you don’t go a single day without clinical strength protection. And with a clean, masculine scent, you can smell fresh as you move. Keep the pace. Win the game. Nothing stands in your way.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

*in vitro test performed with S. epidermidis

Yazmin C.
Sweetwater, FL
I buy these for my boyfriend since he is my companion to go every day to the gym and it’s perfect so he doesn’t smells bad. I recommend it totally because of being clinical, it makes the effect of the deodorant more intense and strong.
Kara K.
New Orleans
This deodorant works great! I’ve used it for years bs I literally only have to apply it once a day! Keeps my under arms dry and fresh literally all day even when I take a shower it’s still only if I don’t scrub enough under my arms that’s how sweat proof it is
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
I sweat like a man so I need something that will leave me feeling fresh. Depending on my activity for the day I usually only need to apply one time. I like the smell and I love that I can trust Degree deodorants to keep me feeling fresh.
Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
It took me awhile to find a deodorant that works! I always seemed to not have full coverage all day long, then the clinical strength came out. It’s a great product, all scents have been amazing and it lasts all day long for the best support!
Kim K.
Wichita , KS
I but this for my spouse. He's a runner, and a gym rat. Smells great and his shirts never get those nasty underarm sweat stains. Powerful and reasonably priced. Never breaks his sensitive pits (yes that's a thing) out!
Annastasia H.
I've used degree brand deodorant for a long time now and when I found this product I loved it because it works so well with my issues with sweat and doesn't build up
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Arrived quickly. Wanted trial sized bottle for stocking stuffer, but these sets were only a few dollars more. The Pheniox scent is great. Got free shipping for buying 3 sets. Young men like Axe.
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
Although this initially kept the smell at bay, shortly after using it I smelled pretty bad. I couldnt get the smell of old deodorant/BO from under my arms. A quick exfoliating helped with the smell though.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This product smells really good and when i use this product i have to only to apply every other day! This product can be a little pricey when it comes to this type of product. This is my husbands favorite to use. This product usually lasts a long time in my household especially considering how much this product is used! We buy this at walmart.
Amanda F.
I find myself am abnormally sweaty human. Swimming in my own shirt is a common occurrence, so I frequently rely upon the clinical strength antiperspirant to keep me from stinking out the neighbors and from looking like only my arm pits have taken I do in the pool. I switch between a few brands, but Degree is always at the top of my list.