BY DEGREE

• Men’s antiperspirant deodorant with clinical protection
• 48-hour cover against sweat
• Designed to help with excessive sweating
• Offers 3 times more protection than most antiperspirant deodorants*
• Clean, masculine fragrance

The final lap. A sprint across the football pitch. The race to score the winning point. When you push your body to the limit, sweat is inevitable. But don’t let excessive sweating stop you from giving it your best shot. With Degree Men Clinical Sport Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick, you get three times more protection than common antiperspirant deodorants*.

Stay active and help keep sweat at bay with up to 48 hours of protection. This formula is suitable for daily use. So you don’t go a single day without clinical strength protection. And with a clean, masculine scent, you can smell fresh as you move. Keep the pace. Win the game. Nothing stands in your way.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

*in vitro test performed with S. epidermidis

Allison B.
I really love this deodorant. It smells very good. It keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day. I use a natural deodorant for every day but on days when I will more active this definitely does the job very well. Will repurchase
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
If you need to keep the stank away then you need to put your trust into Degree. A company that cuts the stain out! My man likes to run and when he comes back he doesnt smell half as bad as half the other brands he has tried.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This product works wonders! I can apply this product and not have to worry for two days afterwards! This product also does not affect your clothes like some of these products do! This product has a nice smell. I bought this at walmart.
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
My husband enjoys this line from Degree because it leaves him feeling fresh and protected against his most stressful, sweaty days to his laid back being in the heat moments. He never re applies and it lasts for hours.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
Degree Sport strength clinical Antiperspirant is one of my husbands favorite. He works in the heat and also works out for 2 hours. This protects his quite well. It smells nice. I recommend it.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
Love this degree sport strength clinical anti-perspirant deodorant stick this comes in a two pack which is amazing because you’re getting a lot of value for the price that you’re spending the sun is long-lasting and it’s very easy to apply
Sammy G.
crabtree
It does okay at keeping my underarms dry but doesn’t do much as far as deodorizing. It leaves more to be desired. I use it daily because I already purchased it so I may as well finish the product up. I would probably not buy again.
Angel P.
danville, KY
This product, for me, does a great job at keeping those funky smells at bay. Haha. But, I still have issues with the perspiration itself. It is a good value, though. Seeing as how it isn’t overly priced!
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I love this clinical strength deodorant! It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It prevents me from sweating or smelling. It does not cake or stain clothing.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
My guy used this and I loved the way it smelled. However not quite as strong as his natural smell. But it did have a beautiful effect to his natural odor.