Degree® Sport All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men uploaded by Danielle K.Degree® Sport All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men uploaded by Miranda💋 R.Degree® Sport All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men uploaded by Brianna D.

BY DEGREE

Ultra dry. Body responsive. Made in USA.

Danielle K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Out of all the deodorants have used in my life, this is the only one I continue to buy time after time. Long-lasting, smells amazing, and actually eliminates BO and other odors.
Lanasa C.
Camden
I love this deodorant, it smells really good and leaves your arms feeling very moisturized. I hate really fruity smelling deodorant, but this is great. You don't ever have to worry about feeling like your underarms just really have that itchy feeling because of how well it moisturizes and lasts all day!
Alana C.
Oakland , TN
I have worn this deodorant for a long time and it has never let me down! it is for men, but I feel like it works very well for women as well! Great for the budget as well
Shameka J.
Kosciusko
Purchased at: Walmart
I found that using a male deodorant while working out allows me to feel fresh during and after sweating. It is of good value and has a very nice crisp clean scent. I recommend this to all women who workout and want to smell fresh even after working out.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I use this deodorant every day. I prefer it to women’s deodorant I just find the lightest scent they have available. It keeps me dry and is a long lasting bar. It leaves white marks but they are easily removed and it works it to smell decent even on the hottest days
Christine N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant was on sale which is why I decided to try it! It was a great price. It was pretty normal, smelled good, worked decent. Honestly nothing special, but I’d still buy it again if it was on sale. No negative comments, pretty neutral deodorant!
Nicky D.
Rochester, IN
This product is amazing. It keeps nice and dry while still being gentle on skin! It’s inexpensive and lasts forever. This deodorant doesn’t have much of a smell, which i prefer. I’ve bought it multiple times and always find myself coming back.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
My husband is allergic to everything but not this! It works really well, smells great and isn’t expensive. It comes in two packs which is a plus also. I’d definitely recommend this product to others! Got it at Walmart
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
My husband uses the Degree Sport All Day Protection Deodorant. It’s smaller great, it is very affordable, and is long lasting. My husband is picky about what products he uses and thus is one that has stuck with him.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I use this deodorant as a woman. It works way better, lasts longer! I can pick it up virtually anywhere, which is always a plus for a busy mom! I would most definitely buy this deodorant again and again!

Amazon