Degree® Sport All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men uploaded by Miranda💋 R.Degree® Sport All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men uploaded by Brianna D.

BY DEGREE

Ultra dry. Body responsive. Made in USA.

Brittany A.
York
Get this for my boyfriend this is his favorite I'm super jealous he hardly ever stinks of sweat but this keeps him going most the day he doesn't have to reapply it 100 times it fits him comfterably and works great for his life style an on the go in the rain snow or dying heat he is extremely active and this keeps up with his life style.
Taylor Z.
This deodorant keeps me dry and smelling fresh 90% of the time. It works better than most women's deodorants and doesn't have an overpowering smell which I like. It's inexpensive and I can usually buy more than one at a time for an added discount.
Kendall K.
Smells great and lasts all day. Pretty cheap and available at a bunch of places. Does leave white marks which is annoying but I've come to expect that from most deodorants. Would definitely buy again.
Miranda💋 R.
If any girl has a sweating problem don't be ashamed because I found a solution because I love to wear tight colored clothing's but I have underarm sweat markings and it's embarrassing. I tried like so many other girl deodorant like degree clinical protection motion sense etc. and still nothing seems to work until I found in the guy section in the deodorant aisle and tried it out and I was so happy to see that it actually worked for me!! Like no lie!! I give it 10 stars!!
Ashley K.
This deodorant is the best! I am a woman who swears a lot and I always need something that can keep me dry and also smell good. This deodorant does exactly that and I use it everyday. It doesn't make you smell masculine and I would really recommend this for women especially. I get this deodorant from my local Walmart in packs of 2 and it's not to expensive. I love this deodorant it really changed my life!
Chris M.
Marshall, MO
Smells good and last along time and my wife loves the smell and it doesn't break me out. I buy it walmart usually. This product is very easy to use because it has a twist base. It's is affordable. We usually buy the two pack for 6bucks. I only use this for deodarant.
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
I buy this deodorant for my husband for work and he absolutely LOVES it. He works in the industrial plants and this lasts all day! It's great for hot and humid weather and don't break him out!!!
Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
This is the only brand that my husband will wear. It's keeps him dry and fresh all day. Great for active hard working men especially great for hot humid weather.
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I use to use brands like suave, lady speed stick, and even dove. They never worked well for me, I always felt like I was never getting enough sweat protection from my Deo. But since I switch to Degree Men I have had amazing results. Even though I am a woman, I use this Deo because at the end of the day. My pits don't smell, I work 8 hours a day and I am consistently on my feet and on the go. I was impress, now this is the only deo that I use.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
My husband and I both use the Degree Men Dry Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport. We buy the 2-Pack. I know it is for men but it's the only thing that keeps my sweating under control. I love the clean fresh smell too. That said, my husband and I both recommend this product, it's the only thing I've tried that works for me. Others even more expensive brands don't work.