Degree Soft Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Shower Clean, 1.7 oz for Women (2 pack)

BY DEGREE

Val B.
This my favorite deodorant. I love the smell and I like that it actually works. I tend to get sweaty in the afternoons, but I never have to worry about an unpleasant scent. The only con is that it is not an invisible solid, so it is not ideal if wearing sleeveless shirts.
Stacy W.
Center Line, MI
I love degree and the fact it seems to work a lot harder when you perspire which means it works! The only thing I don't care for is the smell. I have tried several smells and I just don't think they blend well with my natural scent. As for a deodorant/antiperspirant, degree is one of the best!
Sandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this for years and loved it. Works very well and is strong enough to get me through the whole day without having to reapply it. I will definitely be purchasing this again and would definitely recommend it.
Shaila R.
Princeton, IN
I use this product every day! It works very well and isn't as expensive as some other brands. Also this product smell so good and when you move your arms you'll smell it, it works so well.
Katie R.
Augusta, GA
Always and forever! Don't ever get rid of this! The scent is my favorite. All around works amazing for me. I will say I don't smell when I sweat, but I do SWEAT. And my underarms stay dry!
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
This is my go to for all day freshness. It lasts all day even when I'm pretty active which makes it a better value since I don't have tire apply throughout the day.
Kelly V.
Middleville, MI
I only use Degree anti-perspirant. I keep this soft solid in my gym bag but at home I always use the dry spray. I don't see it listed o the side bar. It's the only deodorant that makes me not stink when I sweat. Love Degree.
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the family deodorant, I make there is one on every dresser and in every purse. This is has stood the test of the hottest days of summer, gym workouts and Zumba
JaNae T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm in LOVE with this deodorant because it helps those sweat stains that you get under you arms and they stay dry and I need a deodorant like this because I play sports so I'm sweating a lot and this helps with that.
Derica D.
Parkville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the deodorant that I've used since middle school. It's my go to whenever I get tired of experimenting with new scents. It lasts all day and keeps me dry!