Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsDegree
Shower Clean MotionSense Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Degree Shower Clean MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Missed the bus? Walk instead. Lift taking its time? Take the stairs. Stay feeling fresh and shower clean through it all with Degree Women Shower Clean MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. Tackling sweat and odor for up to 48 hours, it leaves you free to move with confidence. No matter what the day throws at you. In an invisible solid formula, this antiperspirant deodorant stick for women goes on clear. Less marks. Cleaner feel. And you get extra freshness from the scent too. A floral fusion of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit leaves you brightly fragranced. Like you’ve just stepped out the shower, even at the end of a busy day. Bus on schedule? Walk anyway. Lift doors wide open? Climb the stairs for the challenge. Embrace every movement. Stay shower-fresh all day. Degree. It won’t let you down.

Iss it long lasting?
Does this have aluminum?
Has anyone found a product that works as well as this but doesn’t leave white marks all over your clothing ?
Start your review of Degree Shower Clean MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
Product Highlights
I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love.in reviews
I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus in reviews
I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long.in reviews
I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!in reviews
I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!in reviews
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I cant go a day without using this stuff! it is my all time favorite deodorant and I don't think ive used one as good as it is! I love the variety of smells they offer and any one of them I can use without a problem! I'm usually allergic to strong acting deodorants but this one fits the bill on my needs! I don't sweat and I only need to use it once if I'm inside all day but if I'm outside I have to take it with me!!!! love this stuff!
Rachel B.
This is my go to deodorant for the past 3 years! It smells great and even after a workout you can still smell fresh! I have tried other products but don't even wear it for a full day before I have this product back on! I can not go a day without this product with out smelling something that is not very pleasant!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have try this deodorant and it leaves white strikes on my stuff. I will buy the brand I buy which is secret.
Stacy T.
Kansas City
This is the only deodorant I will use. I really like that is invisible and doesn’t transfer white residue to my shirts. They have a wide selection of scents to choose from. Long lasting protection against odors. It is the only one I trust.
Vanessa H.
Highland Hgts, KY
Love Degree deodorant. It goes on smooth, smells awesome and leaves you feeling cool and refreshed. It also never leaves residue on my tank tops or dress clothes.
Jessica W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Over the past year I have been getting these crazy hot flashes, face sweats and sweating way more than ever - I never really used to sweat much (Not sure if it's from a new medication I've been put on or WHAT) and they have been driving me crazy! Especially when I'm outside laying out tanning... I would start to smell funny after a while. I've gone through a few different brands and products over the last while and I purchased this kind about a month or so ago now and have finally found my saving grace! It works awesome, the scent lasts throughout the day and I sweat less under my armpits! I definitely recommend this product, it's a 10/10 for sure in my books! Plus, it's cheap - What's not to love about that??
Julie R.
Mckeesport, PA
The degree motionsense has great coverage for a dancer such as myself. I applied it once, and throughout the day it was still clearly there. I personally do not like the smell I was given. If they come out with more scent choices, I would give this product an A
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Isabella E.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great deodorant. Smells fresh, and doesn't leave a residue on your clothes. The only complaint is that sometimes it comes out in chunks.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I got the scent fresh energy! That's my favorite one! Now I use it all the time! I bought it at Walmart! It's just as good as the ones I've tried! Like dove! I would recommend it to others! it stays on and doesn't leave white marks!
Telise O.
N Charleston, SC
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. I use it year round and it does what it says I especially love it during the humid south summer i stay dry and fresh and I don't have to reapply throughout the day. I purchase this product from Cvs,walgreenns, and walmart.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...