Degree Shower Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

A morning run. Walking the nine blocks home. Climbing the stairs to your apartment. Whatever the day brings, end it as fresh as you started with Degree Shower Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant. It’s all you need to make that just-out-the-shower feeling last. Designed with body responsive technology, this antiperspirant deodorant for women reacts to your active lifestyle. So the more you move, the harder Degree works to protect you. The dry spray formula provides superior protection against sweat and odor for up to 48 hours. And with a blend of florals and delicate fruit fragrances, the clean scent keeps you smelling as fresh as you feel. So keep moving. All day. Every day. And end each one as fresh as you started. Degree. It won’t let you down.

Does spray deodorant work as well as the stick? Does it leave a residue?
[product:degree-for-women-stay-fresh-antiperspirant-deodorant-dry-spray-daisy-fresh-aloe-vera]#?
Is this better than the solid deodorant?
Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's my go to antiperspirant. I had tried so many different clinical deodorants, but nothing works as good as this! I like all the varieties, but this is typically my go to scent. A little goes a long way and lasts all day! Unless I'm doing a lot of physical activity, I don't notice myself sweating or smelling when wearing it. It will sometimes leave white marks if you put on your clothes too quickly.
Massachusetts
I 100% recommend this antiperspirant, and I even would recommend it more than deodorant. I use this product a lot and it lasts all day to avoid that nasty smell of body order. It’s so affordable too! Overall, I, very satisfied with this product, just I don’t like how sometimes it’ll leave white marks. [product:degree-women-dry-spray-antiperspirant,-shower-clean,-38-oz]
BETHLEHEM , PA
Degree Shower Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Yadira G.
I usually use this brand of Deodorant Degree. I had never used it before in dry spray. I loved its smell, it fascinated me that while you apply it dries instantly. It covers a lot I would say for a whole day. The only thing I thought, that I would not transfer with the clothes. Then wear black clothes that day to know if you passed the fire test. Unfortunately, I was transferred to my clothes that day. I think they tried to correct that little detail. But usually I will try again and give it another chance. But based on smell, drying are excellent. I also loved the presentation of the box and also the bottle in which it came is completely aluminum. I liked this product.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Prior to using this product I always had sweat circles around my armpits and it really impacted my social presence, being someone that goes out and about a lot I really needed a product to make a change and Thanks to this amazing product I shouldn’t worry about those issues anymore. Its scent is fresh and long lasting
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Target
If you sweat like I do this is definitely my go to product I hardly ever write reviews until I became a member so I want to be honest with everything I have to say I’ve been using these products for years I love the fact that it’s convenient and you can just spray it, just throw it in your purse and gym bag and go!
Purchased at: Walmart
Feels very refreshing , has a nice mist and controls sweating fairly well. Also has a fresh scent that is long lasting. It makes me itch a lot less than most antiperspirants which is a good thing . I definitely recommend for those looking for something that you can just throw in your gym bag and go .
Evanston, IL
WOW DO I LOVE THIS DEODRANT!!! I will purchase this again for sure! Makes me smell good all day, and out of all the anti-perspirants and deodorants that I’ve tried, it makes me the least sweaty. Even the “clinical strength” deodorants from Target I’ve tried don’t compare to this.
Norman, OK
Making the switch to spray deodorant was definitely a good choice. I never notice white spots on my clothing and I feel like this one is very easy to use and works very well! It keeps me smelling fresh and comfortable throughout they day with very little obligation to reapply.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great product. Love the smell. Easy to apply. Last all day. Great cost. I will always apply with my antiperspirant and deodorant stick. Easy for after the gym if you need to run into somewhere after you have worked out or just to apply after a shower while relaxing at home.
Clifton, NJ
I love the spray deodorant. It makes an easy application. It is affordable and easy to travel. I often put one in my gym bag. I find them to be easier than many stick deodorants. You also do not have to worry about leaving deodorants on shirts. I would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...