BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Not the best deodorant but it does the trick in a pinch. I throw this little guy in my purse and if it’s a hot day at the office I’m covered.
Joy P.
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz
Use this daily. I love the sample size, it van fit anywhere. Take with me to work in my purse. My backpack at school. Those long days you need this to feel fresh :)

Walmart