BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz

Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Love this brand. Doesn’t irritate my arms and lasts for long periods unless it’s warm out. The various scents smell really good and aren’t overwhelming either.
Ashley R.
calgary
This is a great deodorant last all day, and it doesnt smell too strong it smells likes you just got out of the shower. The product is also a great value for the price as it last along time and you can usually get it on sale for 3 bucks
Bryanna C.
Port Huron
I love this product. I’ve had perspiration problems since I was a child. This antiperspirant keeps me dry all day.
Brianne H.
This deodorant is nice to keep in the gym bag for when you have finished with a workout and showered.
Alice R.
Hagerstown
Degree keeps me dry all day long. Never any issues even in more stressful situations.
Kristen T.
South Carolina
Smells amazing and last a long time ! Doesn’t leave that after scent either ! It’s a must have
kaytlin p.
Louisville, KY
I actually use this deodorant for work, I have a little travel bag that I keep it in, I love it. It keeps me feeling clean and refreshed, the scent isn’t to strong and it’s small size allows me to take it anywhere.
Christina C.
Oakville , ON
This is a MUST! I only use degree ! It is the best brand of antiperspirant. I like how the scent is fresh but not over powering and I love the light formula. It honestly does the job, I can get very sweaty through out my busy day and this saves me from smelling and sweating. This particular size I leave in my work bag, my purse and my gym bag. I even travel with it. This is something that I purchase without thinking. Definitely a necessity and routine item.
Tina C.
E Liverpool, OH
I love Degree! This is the only antiperspirant deodorant that works for me. The smell is clean and fresh and I never sweat or smell like others I have tried. I seriously have nothing bad to say about this product and I recommend it to anyone who wants to smell fresh and clean with not wet armpit stains.
Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Not the best deodorant but it does the trick in a pinch. I throw this little guy in my purse and if it’s a hot day at the office I’m covered.

Walmart