BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz

Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Daniela Q.
Orlando Florida
Sencillamente me encanta este desodorante, tiene un aroma único además de la buena formula que posee para proteger de lo malos olores, ni hablar del buen precio! Realmente lo compraría de nuevo
Valerie M.
Marysville, OH
This product is good and the size is very convenient for on the go! It works for the first hour or so and then I sweat right through it. But overall, it’s a good product. The smell is good and it works well.
Patience H.
Saint Anthony, MN
one of my favorite deodorant to stick in my purse. has a refreshing smell and long lasting. i’d hate to be the person musty on public transportation lol
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Degree it’s a good deodorant product. I sometimes use it I tried other deodorants products. It last long and it has a good smell too.
Georgia N.
Springfield
It isn’t too bad but it’s not really my go to when I buy deodorant. I prefer a smell and something that stays on long.
Brittany L.
Dawsonville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect size antiperspirant to put in my purse when I'm on the go and it really keeps my underarms smelling great and dry all day
Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Not the best deodorant but it does the trick in a pinch. I throw this little guy in my purse and if it’s a hot day at the office I’m covered.
Sofia E.
calexico
I have the little one for my bag and I love it. It's so affordable and also so good to travel with and you can bring it anywhere without an excuse. Deodorants are hard to like but believe me this one is so great you won't regret buying a lot of them. Check them out and don't hesitate to have it in your purse.
Silvia P.
Wasco, CA
I like degree it keeps my arm is dryer than other deodorants. I like to use it when i go to the gym to make sure i don't get really smelly.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I love that it doesn’t leave the white residue or stain behind. Also, it actually helps with sweat stains because i never get any when using this deodorant! So yes i would buy this product again after the one i have is done.

Walmart