BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Emma H.
Madisonville
this deodorant is awful. I put it on after showering and it didn’t really do anything and it gooped up. It felt gross and also smell gross I would not recommend this anyone
Savannah L.
This doesn’t work on me. It doesn’t last a long time. I believe it is because I am a very nervous person. So I get nervous and sweat. So this doesn’t last as well as other deodorants.
Kaylon L.
Pitkin
This just doesn't work for me. I can put it on before work and half way through the day I have to reapply. And I work in an office so I don't really sweat that much.....
Tracy E.
New Windsor
Does keep away odor and wetness as promised.  But, the stick is very hard and rough on the skin.  I'm only using it because it comes in a convenient travel size.
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
I’m super sweaty, so I don’t feel that any deodorant really keeps me dry, but this smells good and fits the budget.
Georgia N.
Springfield
It isn’t too bad but it’s not really my go to when I buy deodorant. I prefer a smell and something that stays on long.
Amber W.
Arizona City, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well smells good But after reading the ingredients this product is not for me. There are ingredients in this that clog your lymph nodes and could lead to breast cancer. I wouldn’t recommend this product
Angie D.
Crown Point, IN
i like the way this smell, but sometimes i feel it does not keep my dry all day.  i tend to alternate my products
Sara A.
Good product but i dont like it too much as it causes black to my under arm
Megan B.
It doesn’t OK job. I’m not the biggest fan of the fragrance. Whatever if you’re going to be working out hard or it’s going to be really hot outside it’s not going to cut it.

Walmart