BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Whether you just got done with a long workout or a hot day at a tough job this deodorant is sure to leave you smelling good.
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
Nice fresh scent, keeps be dry and works all day and night. I'm the best I've ever used I definitely love and recommend this product
Karri K.
HUNTINGTON, WV
Average deoderant. I like the smell and it keeps me dry. Great for travel . Keeps you dry . Great starter deoderant
Jessica A.
This is probably my favorite deodorant I’ve ever used and I’m bummed thinking about it now because it’s been so long since I’ve had a stick of it. The scent smells fresh and clean and it helps combat sweat throughout the day. I like it especially because I found it doesn’t really show up white or settle into crevices as prominently as other deodorants will.
Char S.
I take this deodorant every single
Time I go on a trip. The smell is good and it makes my pits feel so fresh and clean.
Luisa B.
Okay, I first tried this when I bought a travel size kit a few months ago, and I just loved it. For me.is very hard finding a good deodorant, but this one always works and lasts the whole day, I live in the caribbean and that means sweat all day, but with this one I never have a bad smell. It also smells real good, sometimes Im only wearing the deodorant and people be like "mmm you smell really nice"
Gianna J.
Forked River, NJ
Stays on for a long time, I love the scent, and it's not too pricey. 10/10 would recommend.
Daniela Q.
Orlando Florida
Sencillamente me encanta este desodorante, tiene un aroma único además de la buena formula que posee para proteger de lo malos olores, ni hablar del buen precio! Realmente lo compraría de nuevo
mija k.
Best deodorant ever! Doesn't stain my clothes and smells good all day! Love it so much!!!
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I have been using this brand and scent for years. I love how smooth it goes on and the lasting strength. It has a pleasant smell that doesn’t overwhelm me or the people around me.

Walmart