BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz

Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Works well against smell. Does cause some more irritation after shaving than other brands though. Don't hate nor love
Tammy S.
Chicago
I use degree in the hot summer months in Chicago because it works well. It costs alittle more but it's well worth it.
Karri K.
HUNTINGTON, WV
Average deoderant. I like the smell and it keeps me dry. Great for travel . Keeps you dry . Great starter deoderant
Bryanna C.
Port Huron
I love this product. I’ve had perspiration problems since I was a child. This antiperspirant keeps me dry all day.
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
I’m super sweaty, so I don’t feel that any deodorant really keeps me dry, but this smells good and fits the budget.
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
Purchased at: CVS
I hate powdery deodorant so I love this. It really does that thing where you don't stink as bad. It smells great.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this in my gym bag. it works as far as keeping you dry and fresh. I love all degree deodorants. Great buy.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,032 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product line. I’m always trying the latest thing they come out with. I haven’t been disappointed YET!
nicole m.
Bakersfield
It works just fine. I get armpit stinch easily and this works well on the go when i need it. Its very convenient
Bobbie M.
Steinauer, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
These little travel size deodorants are great! Small enough for travel but powerful enough to keep me dry!

Walmart