BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

A D.
Holt, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I ended up switching to this about a year ago and I love it. Priced great and does the job. Last all day with no problems.
Nayrea C.
Laurel, MS
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I really like this brand deodorant because it feels nice on the skin and it smells so good , I really enjoy using degree
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
Works great and smells so yummy! I use this antiperspirant because it helps to keep me less sweaty and it is very gentle
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great . Affordable . I have to change up deodorant occasionally bc they quit working . But this is a good brand .
Hilary W.
Easy to take along for a trip! Didn’t take up too much room! Good thing to have on hand and easy to take with anywhere
Char S.
I take this deodorant every single
Time I go on a trip. The smell is good and it makes my pits feel so fresh and clean.
Angie D.
Crown Point, IN
i like the way this smell, but sometimes i feel it does not keep my dry all day.  i tend to alternate my products
Georgia N.
Springfield
It isn’t too bad but it’s not really my go to when I buy deodorant. I prefer a smell and something that stays on long.
Yasameen S.
Purchased at: Target
Doesn’t leave residue. Small enough to travel with. Has a nice smell. One downfall is that it doesn’t last that long.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Really helps the the smell, less sweat and smells really nice. You can find it anywhere and it’s a good travel size.

Walmart