BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Ida R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great lasts longer than usual great Deodorant does not stain clothing and can be worn for day's at a time without back to back uses.
Lisa S.
Trenton, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell. It is a great value and a very good product. It keeps you dry through a workout. I recommend this for active people.
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Degree it’s a good deodorant product. I sometimes use it I tried other deodorants products. It last long and it has a good smell too.
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
I like the clean smell not really a tacky deodorant which is amazing. The smell lasts all day the more you sweat the more you smell.
Aurora B.
Charlotte
I have been using degree everyday recently and I like it. It is not my favorite but it does smell good. It is not long lasting to me.
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
Nice fresh scent, keeps be dry and works all day and night. I'm the best I've ever used I definitely love and recommend this product
Monica H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is my preferred band and scent. It doesn’t make you smell like deodorant but keeps you smelling fresh and controls sweating.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Whether you just got done with a long workout or a hot day at a tough job this deodorant is sure to leave you smelling good.
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
This wasn't a bad product wasn't my favorite. I got this from Walmart degree products always irritate my skin this one didnt.
donisha I.
E Saint Louis, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only deodorant I prefer to use. It doesn't transfer from body to clothes and it doesn't cost much. I buy a 2-pack

Walmart