BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz

Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Savannah F.
Daily use. Lovr this deodorant. Smells good keeps me sweat free all day. Easy mini size is great for your purse in case of emergency always have a mini deoderant handy.
Mickie N.
Everett
This is the only deodorant I will use I've tried several others but this one works the best. I perspire quite a bit and this keeps me feeling dry and fresh all day.
Bridgette K.
Center Hill
I love it. Everything thing else breaks me out! I buy the two pack. Goes on smoothly. Nice packaging. Nice value. I use it twice daily. Over all good job.
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I have been using this brand and scent for years. I love how smooth it goes on and the lasting strength. It has a pleasant smell that doesn’t overwhelm me or the people around me.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I've been using Secret as my deodorant for years, but decided to give Degree a try. Its not bad. It has a standard scent and does lasts long. Guess it depends on which has better sale deals.

Degree Dry Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Sally K.
Best deodorant that I've ever used. The fragrance stays on my body that is exactly what I want and makes me smell so good. I really love this and highly recommend.
Ashley J.
I love keeping this in my makeup bag...you never know when you are gonna need a little extra deo for the b.o.! Super compact so you can take it with you everywhere!
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Love this brand. Doesn’t irritate my arms and lasts for long periods unless it’s warm out. The various scents smell really good and aren’t overwhelming either.
Karen K.
Hawkins
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is very good in keeping you dry and smelling good all day! I prefer this brand over others because it doesn’t leave any residue on your clothes!
Deidra J.
Englewood
I keep this in my purse and gym bag. The size is very convenient. It never disappoints. Keeps my underarms fresh and dry. Very gentle on my sensitive skin.

Walmart