BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz

Start your review of Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
I put this in my gym bag because it was convenient but it honestly works so well! 45 minutes later on the stairclimber and I’m super sweaty but the deodorant held up so well!
Megan B.
It doesn’t OK job. I’m not the biggest fan of the fragrance. Whatever if you’re going to be working out hard or it’s going to be really hot outside it’s not going to cut it.
Joy P.
Degree Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 0.5 oz
Use this daily. I love the sample size, it van fit anywhere. Take with me to work in my purse. My backpack at school. Those long days you need this to feel fresh :)
Valerie M.
Marysville, OH
This product is good and the size is very convenient for on the go! It works for the first hour or so and then I sweat right through it. But overall, it’s a good product. The smell is good and it works well.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
This is the only deodorant that actually works for me. I tried many other brands but they didn't work.  I usually buy the full size in the twin pack this the only scent that I can stand. I give it 4stars because of the Aluminum. I use this every day and I will continue to buy it and I do recommend this.
t s.
It smells really good once you put it on. It has a really fresh scent and doesn’t mark up your clothes. Only downside is it dries up fast if you sweat or get really hot and it can have a weird smell after a while and you have to wash it off and reapply. Good for springtime.
Peyton K.
I love this deodorant. It smells good and this may sound weird but it blends really well with my perfume. I always get the little ones because they are affordable and I can bring them anywhere. It is also very long lasting which I love.
Sha D.
I have this deodorant as my “carry with me at all times just in case” product hahaha it’s perfect because on days when I forget this is always there to provide me wtb protection. No complaints keeps me dry and smiling good.
Amber W.
Arizona City, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well smells good But after reading the ingredients this product is not for me. There are ingredients in this that clog your lymph nodes and could lead to breast cancer. I wouldn’t recommend this product
Emma H.
Madisonville
this deodorant is awful. I put it on after showering and it didn’t really do anything and it gooped up. It felt gross and also smell gross I would not recommend this anyone

Walmart