BY DEGREE

Degree Dry Protection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Degree’s original formula for women, our Dry Protection Invisible Solid won’t let you down. This antiperspirant and deodorant for women features a Shower Clean scent to keep you smelling fresh with the bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit. In a small travel size, it's perfect for on-the-go! To use, turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17.8%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Steareth-100, Bht.

Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Degree is a great deodorant that has a pleasant smell. It has all day and keeps me dry. It's very affordable and can be found in stores everywhere. I haven't had any problems with it clumping up on me or rubbing off in my clothes. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this in an overnight bag in my car for emergencies. I love that they make this in travel size because sometimes you just need space and packing too many full size products is too much. This product is long lasting and i would recommend
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My one and only deodorant for years now. I love the fresh and clean smell. Best of all when you work up a sweat it goes to work because instead of smelling any perspiration you can smell the fresh smell of the deodorant. And for me it last all day.
Allyson D.
Skokie , IL
I love love this deodorant! It smells fresh, lasts long, and doesn’t leave my arms sticky. It’s a good price for the mini size, I use this everyday and I’m impressed! I would definitely buy the full size again 👍🏼
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
By far the best deodorant for me! I’ve been using this one for years. Once in a while I change it up but Degree always outdoes the competition. The shower clean scent is my favorite. Crisp and clean.
Carrie C.
I am really sweaty in general and its hard to find a deodorant that holds up and keeps me smelling good. Degree is my go to because it works through the long days and im not worried about smelling funky
💛shea💛 B.
elk river
I like this a lot because it keeps me from sweating and it lasts me so long! One pro for this is the smell is not too harsh and it has a pretty good price/good value I would for sure recommend this.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Its nice and small to carry on you throughout the day. It smells nice and leaves you feeling refreshed. You dont feel icky and its affordable and you find in wal mart or somewhere. I recommend this.
Savannah L.
This doesn’t work on me. It doesn’t last a long time. I believe it is because I am a very nervous person. So I get nervous and sweat. So this doesn’t last as well as other deodorants.
lis C.
worcester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the deodorant I use since 2008 because it doesnt leave trace in the clothes also it leave my armpit the best smell ever I use the one that states 48 hours love it truly recommend it.

Walmart